Gehn you need to check this out. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Ah, that Clemson sticker though, that's bad, bad mojo... :grinpimp:

Looks interesting.

Galax is just up the road from me.

In fact, it's an area I was telling JP about - there are some expedition type rides all over the place up there.

Maybe kill 2 birds with one stone and check out the 60 and then do some exploring?? It's a little over an hour from me, right up I-77.

I lived right near there for 14 yrs and I dont know of a lot of wheeling in that area. Where are you referring to? The most I ever saw was the forest service roads.

Well, west of there is Mt. Rodgers, the New River flows right through the area and there are State Parks and National Forests / Rec Areas scattered around. All of those areas have some "off the beaten path" stuff.

All of the counties east of there have rural areas for some exploring. No pay to ride areas like Uwharrie or Tellico though.

Carrol, Patrick, Floyd and Franklin counties all have places to check out - we used to do some offroading up there when I was in school but it's been a while.

Yeah, sorry for the highjack. :D

Nope, this isn't the one. I e-mailed the seller this morning and asked for pics.

It's only about 20 min away so I may go check it out for grins.

The one I was telling you about is nestled deep in the mountains, in a very, very secret place. :grinpimp:

Oh yeah, I brought your tape measure to Greenville, it just didn't make the walk with me to Barley's. I'll give it to you the next time I see you.

Highjack over...

Well I'm only 4 yrs removed from Wythe Co and I know by the time I left a lot of that stuff was being cloased or graveled over in the forest areas. What you need is a good friend with 580 acres like I had.

Were not off topic we just expanded the original topic b/c it wasnt good enough. Maybe you should start better threads. :flipoff2:

Trollhole said:
:flipoff2:

My wife found out today Clemson wants her to work for them. LOL

Traitor!!! I say! Traitor!

:beer:
Clemons is well healed. I hope she charges a lot. That is she should give them her upwardly mobile rates!:grinpimp:

Whats she do? Clemson pays pretty good if your a teacher and get tenure or a coach. Otherwise not so much.

the fj25 has a thread I started in the 25 section.

TO high jack this even more. Are there any other good boards around us? The NC4x4 is good and has some deals on stuff here and there.

VTCruiser said:
looks nice, that would have made it easy. Couldn't afford it. I am looking for a another parts truck with with a solid body and blown motor or something. more in the $1000-$1500 range. thanks for the heads up.

PS: andy i heard about this fj25 your'e looking at and.....you're a bastard :flipoff2: ;)

Yeah, it's kind of an ongoing process with that one. Found it fly fishing last year. Talked to the owner, nice guy, but we haven't closed the deal. It doesn't run so I'd have to tow it home. The cool thing is that it wouldn't need much work to make it street worthy.

The one near here is a different one, in much worse shape. Either way, I am going to look at it tomorrow, for a point of reference if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom