gas mileage for a 60/62?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here you go. Hope this works. If so, read the lower left corner for additional info:

View attachment 2342618
Factory brochure from 1985:

FJ60.jpg

That is actually from the original window sticker from my '85 FJ60. I don't think Toyota did any advertising of those figures!

i was mostly teasing. i love my fj62 - but efficient she aint!

if toyota had a sense of humor the window sticker should have read "results reported to the EPA indicate the most owners will think there's a hole in their gas tank, because the needle goes down faster than your ...fill in the blank... "

I have a question for the 60 series guys….. Was the 14B diesel used in the 62 anytime at all? I am looking for an area to find out more about this engine but seem to be extremely lost hitting a brick wall whenever I look.

I have a question for the 60 series guys….. Was the 14B diesel used in the 62 anytime at all? I am looking for an area to find out more about this engine but seem to be extremely lost hitting a brick wall whenever I look.
No. 3B, 2H and 12HT. And pretty sure none of those models were called a 62. BJ60, HJ60 and HJ61.

I have a HJ61 with the 12ht diesel. Crusing at 60mph gives me close to 23mpg. City driving 18 to 19mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom