Garmin inReach SE+ On Sale at Costco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
For those who don't know, I love my Delorme inReach SE. Don't believe me? Ask @Beowulf or @evanz80 (or Ellen!). I would never adventure without it. Ever!

Anyways, Garmin acquired the Delorme product a couple years ago. The new Garmin inReach SE+ is on sale at Costco. Price at GPSCity is $350. Costco price is $230. If you have ever been on the fence for one of these now is the time. That is a smokin' price on a great device if you get out of cell phone range frequently.

Thanks for the info. That price is too good to pass up.

This disappeared from the Costco site for a few months. But, it's back. If you have been on the fence (@demoj !) now is the time to get off. At $290, this is a smokin' deal on the SE+. They are normally $350 new. Note that this is not the top-of-the-line Explorer +.

Love mine.

To the top we go. I just received a notice from Garmin that they have a new inReach device, the inReach Messenger. More compact and simpler than the full sized units, but it's not stand alone like the full sized units. It requires a phone app to work (like the Mini). Retail price is $300, which is less than the inReach mini at the moment.

This might be the ticket for those of you on the fence about a satellite messenger device.

As an SE+ owner, the smaller size of the mini or the messenger would be nice when hiking/running - the SE+ is not small!
No, it's not. But I will carry it every time. Mostly it rides on the windshield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom