Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A neighbors pinetree right on the other side of or fence cracked in half last night and is now resting on another pine tree right over our cars/kitchen... this could get exciting :popcorn:

Move the Cruisers, leave the rest under the tree for insurance windfall!

Love the 60 Beno.

Thanks.

2nd owner, California rig. Very clean. Was the DD until I decided to pull the seized smog pump and then the rabbit hole appeared and now I am pulling the head for a head jobber, new PS pump, yada, yada, yada.... 290K on it.

Winched it out of the garage last night so I could get my 80 in and comfortably work on it. :)

Thanks.

2nd owner, California rig. Very clean. Was the DD until I decided to pull the seized smog pump and then the rabbit hole appeared and now I am pulling the head for a head jobber, new PS pump, yada, yada, yada.... 290K on it.

Winched it out of the garage last night so I could get my 80 in and comfortably work on it. :)

What's the rabbit hole? Inquiring newbie minds want to know :confused:

What's the rabbit hole? Inquiring newbie minds want to know :confused:

pretty sure he's speaking figuratively.

I'm gonna call BS on the 7+" predictions, may not be over yet but it's got to snow A LOT more to get there at my house.

I'm gonna call BS on the 7+" predictions, may not be over yet but it's got to snow A LOT more to get there at my house.

Figuratively indeed.

Just saying that lots of other "while you are in there" things start to take hold.

:lol:

In other news, this trunion bearing should be reusable....

:lol:

And just gotta make the seal sit and I'll be golden. :) Note for Onur: Next time, just pull the busted birf as opposed to driving on it for, oh, another 3K miles.

IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5021.jpg

Hmmmm - didn't know if that was some kind of 2F hidden oil galley plug or freeze plug behind the smog pump bracket. I'm a literal kind of guy anyway.

Love the 60 Beno. not yet, keep threatening to. If i did I'd be on the roads playing the "look at me, aint I cool" game though. :steer: :eek:
I'm gonna have it out and raping it's ass in the snow!!!

Plz do !!! Take his junk to trail 16 at W.R. And just leave it where it breaks. If the junk will make it :flipoff2:

Sent from my iPhone 60' up in a lift

This guy has the right idea. :idea: image-4112023295.jpg

Edit: He pulled out right after I took the pic and was sideways through the exit like a boss. :hillbilly:

image-4112023295.jpg

Well I am ready but no generator. Car doors were very difficult to open.

...via IH8MUD app

Lets try a picture

...via IH8MUD app

1392239891073.jpg

1392239916727.jpg

Just got done feeding cattle and dogs. Cows have enjoyed having there building for shelter all day. Looks like snow but all ice !!!! County road in front if my place is a solid sheet of ice !! Nothing but two 4 wheelers have been down it all day !!!

image-1821375634.jpg

image-3180906786.jpg

This guy has the right idea. :idea:

Edit: He pulled out right after I took the pic and was sideways through the exit like a boss. :hillbilly:

That is Tom Craig, that is the truck my steering box came from.

Tom owns Craig's automotive, he works on my 80 whenever I do not have the time or skills to repair it. I am currently trying to talk him into doing my power steering conversion on the 40.

have at it!!

Plz do !!! Take his junk to trail 16 at W.R. And just leave it where it breaks. If the junk will make it :flipoff2:

at least take it to a challenging trail which is not 16 :flipoff2:

This guy has the right idea. :idea: View attachment 863369

That's Fretwel's old rig, the barney mobile and Tom is a good guy. Last time I saw it was at john's house under about 5 different rigs. Nick--You still have that picture?

That is Tom Craig, that is the truck my steering box came from.

Cool! That's the guy you were telling me about the other day. I didn't see him or talk to him. I just snapped a pic right before he pulled out. I didn't stop at and go in to Publix because they were closing in 5 minutes. I hopped back on JF and went down to the Kroger on Lower Roswell.

Last time I saw it was at john's house under about 5 different rigs. Nick--You still have that picture?

This would be the picture...many of these trucks have changed since this picture...

IMG_165184592710581.jpeg

IMG_165184592710581.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom