SOLD GA - 99 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Beige
Up for sale is my 1999 LX470 that I have owned since January of 2016. I have done a lot of maintenance and have included the records to go along with it, including some that were given to me when I purchased it. This has been my commuter car that I regularly drove 200+ miles a day with no issues and it currently has 388k but I am still driving it somewhat. Life changes mean that I can't add another to the fleet until one goes. Only issues are tilt motor works but sensor was making it freak out so I got it adjusted and have unplugged the motor, telescoping motor disabled as well, small weeping of oil at drivers rear axle, not enough to get on the ground but if you use the brakes a lot you can smell the fluid. It has been this way for at least 3 years, I just haven't gotten around to it and it doesn't loose any fluid.
Asking $9,000 and can meet within a reasonable distance from Greensboro Ga. If you have any questions or want other specific pictures please PM me.
IMG_3206.JPEG
IMG_3203.JPEG
IMG_3202.JPEG
IMG_3201.JPEG

Attachments

• 1999 LX470 Maintenance Records.pdf
    87.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Interior

IMG_3187.JPEG

IMG_3190.JPEG

IMG_3191.JPEG

IMG_3194.JPEG

IMG_3195.JPEG

+1 for @Jeppers and this LX. It’s a very nice ride with excellent service records. Rides like a dream at 80. Buy with confidence.

Bump, price lowered to 11,000

Just in case you missed it, steering rack and timing belt recently replaced.

Weekend bump

It is, showed it today but waiting to hear back, updated asking price as well

Last edited:
Bump with lowered price

Clean! GLWS

Very keen on this. I’m in NW GA ((Walker Co.) maybe I can take a gander next weekend. I went through the maintenance list and like what I see.

Sure thing, we are around and Ill pm you my cell number

Sold pending funds

Buyer backed out, back up for sale

Price drop to $9,000 also fresh oil change and driveshafts lubed. Also this is a no rust southern cruiser

Have any hookups to transport out west to Tx by chance? Interested, sight unseen.

The fellas commenting w/ trust gives me enough confidence even though it's "higher" mileage.

Let me know and GLWS.

I bought this from Jep I must say one of the most honest sellers I've ever dealt with the Rig is completely as advertised what a great job preserving this.

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom