For Sale GA: 1997 40th with Lockers 268k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll start this by saying that I am 99% confident that this rig is going to be for sale. It was brought in to our shop today for a "full detail" and some small maintenance items (diff fluid change, transfer case fluid change, hood struts and minor to do's). The owner is in the process of purchasing an FJ40 and wants to dedicate his time and funds to it. I spoke with the owner about selling it - but I am a purist at heart when it comes to "rare" cars so I couldn't imagine building this one up. (though it does have an ARB front and Warn Winch)

Long story short, I know if he gets the right offer he will take it. This rig has been maintained at a local Toyota Dealership and has all the records to show it. It recently had a front axle overhaul, new radiator, new power steering pump, new air hoses and the list goes on. Paint is 8.5 out of 10. Interior looks awesome in the middle and third row. Front row I would say is good - really good for a truck with over 200k miles.

Owner mentioned he would have it on ebay most likely - I told him to hold off for a few days and to let me mention it on here - he is not a mudder and not too much into the internet thing. If you want to see pictures I have them posted on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Straight-Six-Auto/629493817111337 - give us a like while you are there! Feel free to PM me or email us at cruisertown@gmail.com. I'll get some undercarriage pictures up tomorrow.

Email sent.

Really nice truck. Good luck to the owner.

Edit: Didn't realize it was you Mike!!! I know where that shop is. :doh:

Last edited:
Spoke with the seller today. He was amazed at the interest in it already. I will get undercarriage, VIN etc out here today. Asking price is $12,900 - though I think he was just excited to know how much interest has been shown.

This truck has been in Georgia all of it's life. No salt rust

Last edited:
What kind of work do you do at your shop? Got an Fj 60 looking to get some minor body work taken care of. I'm located about 20 minutes from your shop. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom