FZJ80 Atlanta area Project Superviosr (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I am newbie Atlanta Area and I have 2 Project in mid, first Need Radiator and complete Hoses replacement including PHH, Second Project: Cover gasket oil leak + intake cleaning. I did alot of reading and tried to short list parts and tools but still feel intimidated by what might happen. So this is when I thought about some one from MUD in the atlanta area may supervise my project. Do you guys think this is a reasonable idea? or is it crazy ? not sure.

I hope that this questions is in the right form
Thanks again.

Yeah. @beno is there in Atlanta. You've also got ACC nearby - they're a well respected shop.

You may want to check out Trollhole's Parts Swap up in Greenville, SC on July 15-16 if you think you may need other parts down the road.

I like ACC and I feel they are the best, but I would like to enjoy getting my hand dirty and do the work or part of it. Am also hoping to save a little money. My LC FZJ80 will be an ongoing project and I don't want to be running to Mechanic shop every time it needs something unless I have to.

I like ACC and I feel they are the best, but I would like to enjoy getting my hand dirty and do the work or part of it. Am also hoping to save a little money. My LC FZJ80 will be an ongoing project and I don't want to be running to Mechanic shop every time it needs something unless I have to.
@beno if he has time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom