FZJ105 Police Patrol (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.perumotorsport.com
This is my new FZJ105 2000, it serve in the peruvian police for 10 years.

5238283964_5b55b8bacf_b.jpg

5237116428_4fdc70b27d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. What are your plans? Restore? Daily driver?

sweet new rig! now you're just missing a 40 series and 200 series in the pic since you've got a 60, 80, and 100. why's it being strapped off the flatbed though?

I hope the Peruvian Police don't womp on Police cars like us Americans do. Police cars up here get the snot whipped out of them and fall apart!

Wait, my Expedition is made by Ford....

nevermind

the FJ60 that has the conveyor advances and anchoring works FJ80, which is tied on 105 leaves him in place, that from there, I had no direction, so that was the easiest way to download.

I hope the Peruvian Police don't womp on Police cars like us Americans do. Police cars up here get the snot whipped out of them and fall apart!

Wait, my Expedition is made by Ford....

nevermind

Look at photos, and see that the landcruiser survived 10 years of abuse.

These units take care of the roads, and usually do not move much, only the front ascientos live are destroyed because the police there.

in fact, is much better than I expected to find.

I have no doubt, thats why I was taking a jab at American police vehicles...Ford and Chevy could take a big cue from Toyota and be all the better for it.

I love the troop carrier inward facing seats in the third row. Greeat jump out vehicle.;)

I have no doubt, thats why I was taking a jab at American police vehicles...Ford and Chevy could take a big cue from Toyota and be all the better for it.

Oh come on... what do you think would happen if you asked 100 cops which they'd rather have - a 100/105 or a Crown Vic - as their patrol vehicle? The 'Vic would would win by a land slide - bigger (seating), faster, better handling, better range, etc.

And those 'Vics take a HUGE beating, survive for years... and then get a second life a cabs! Probably the one US made car that is (was) actually worth a #$&*

fj40Peru - very cool truck! Does it retain any cool "cop gear", e.g. spot lights, upgraded alternator?

Has anyone tried pulling off the side molding that the overseas 100's didn't come with? Is is adhesive or are there bolt holes?

I think its adhesive, but I've not tried pulling it off. I know others have said it curls if you pull it off, that's what makes me think it's adhesive rather than bolted.

If the decals stayed on you could pull people over and take bribes and use the money to fund your build. :D

~Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Side moldings are clipped on and then stuck. Ripped mine off wheeling one day. Then when I went to get a new door for another incident I had there are two parts listed. Here is aus we get them with and without the moldings that's why we have both body panels listed. And you can also buy a front guard with the snorkel hole pre drilled for the factory Toyota one in case anyone wanted to know

Oh come on... what do you think would happen if you asked 100 cops which they'd rather have - a 100/105 or a Crown Vic - as their patrol vehicle? The 'Vic would would win by a land slide - bigger (seating), faster, better handling, better range, etc.

And those 'Vics take a HUGE beating, survive for years... and then get a second life a cabs! Probably the one US made car that is (was) actually worth a #$&*

I guess things are different in Phoenix than Atlanta. Here the Tahoe is the vehicle of choice. Cops would ranther drive a SUV than a car. Plus there was issue with the Crown Vic gas tank. Know of a Phoenix Police Officer who wishes he would have been driving a Tahoe instead of a Crown Vic when he got rear ended and the gas tank exploded. Out here in the wild west we have plenty of cowboys who like there lifted pickups with huge tires. Their bumper are 3' off the ground. Main reason we continue driving our 4Runner instead of gettng a Prius as a DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom