FYI - Toyota Parts from Dealer 25% off and Free Ship thru 2/26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Entirely possible they can get the radiators quicker than they can get the special shipping boxes.

I talked with Serra during the big sale that crushed them. The manager said the regional Toyota corporate section sends them a check to cover the extra discount from the promotion sale, so it’s entirely possible these prices are below cost.

This is a co-op program that Toyota is now supporting for the online world. This stuff has been going on in the body shop/wholesale side for years.

Toyota covers the difference if they sell a part below the cost of the part for the dealer to purchase from Toyota.

My radiator shipped yesterday. Now to see if it's damaged when it arrives..

LCAs arrived last week for me. Decent packing and they survived the trip.

Still haven't heard anything on the radiator. Some communication would be nice...
If your order is being handled by Eric with Serra toyota, good luck. I waited several months and sent numerous emails with no response. Phone calls were 50/50 on if he was available. I found a new dealer during the following sale and never looked back.

If your order is being handled by Eric with Serra toyota, good luck. I waited several months and sent numerous emails with no response. Phone calls were 50/50 on if he was available. I found a new dealer during the following sale and never looked back.
It is. Oh man, that does not sound good at all. Thanks for the heads up. So far, no communication at all and is has been over a month since the order was placed. Luckly I'm not in a rush, but considering the known factory defect in original radiators, these really should be expedited.

It is. Oh man, that does not sound good at all. Thanks for the heads up. So far, no communication at all and is has been over a month since the order was placed. Luckly I'm not in a rush, but considering the known factory defect in original radiators, these really should be expedited.
I also ordered during this sale and took a bit for them to get through the orders to my order, but it eventually came. I will say they were responsive via both phone and email during that wait time.

My radiator shipped yesterday. Now to see if it's damaged when it arrives..

Apparently the delay was so they could buy a bubble-wrap factory.

And it seems to have worked..

My radiator and rotors arrived this week through Serra.

Saved a ton.... Thanks a 1000 !!!!! (or to be exact 1459)
Stumbled on this today... the last day!
Last week it just so happens I committed to getting my 5.7 3UR-FE all ready for its next 150K miles...
Chain Tensioners, Alternator, Starter, Plus Reseal of all the Leaky areas (Valley Plate, Timing Cover, Cam Towers)
When the parts get in, we'll begin :)

View attachment 3567941

UPDATE on order parts...

Parts Arrived 32 days after ordering online.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02/26/2024 Parts Ordered Online Serra Toyota of Decatur
03/02/2024 Invoiced & Payment Processed
03/14/2024 Emailed Eric @ Serra Toyota ETA. He replied same day, indicating parts may be in their hands and ready for processing in 2-3 days.
03/25/2024 Parts Shipped - UPS Ground
03/29/2024 Packages Delivered

Parts boxed securely.
Arrived undamaged.
All ordered parts arrived.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE on order parts...

Parts Arrived 32 days after ordering online.
02/26/2024 Parts Ordered Online Serra Toyota of Decatur
03/02/2024 Invoiced & Payment Processed
03/14/2024 Emailed Eric @ Serra Toyota ETA. He replied same day, indicating parts may be in their hands and ready for processing in 2-3 days.
03/25/2024 Parts Shipped - UPS Ground
03/29/2024 Packages Delivered

Parts boxed securely.
Arrived undamaged.
All ordered parts arrived.
Did they send u a new alternator or reman? Is it made in us or Japan?

Did they send u a new alternator or reman? Is it made in us or Japan?

IMG_E6268[1].JPG

I wonder when they are going to do another sale….I need some stuff. The problem with the sales is that I want to wait….but I also need the parts. :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom