FYI - Toyota Parts from Dealer 25% off and Free Ship thru 2/26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just an FYI, and maybe not the appropriate forum, but I figured with as many folks handling routine maintenance and small repairs on their own around here that this could be of use.

Just came across the "official" Toyota parts website showing 25% off and free shipping through certain dealers parts houses. Toyota of Decatur happened to be one of those that has some historically decent pricing and is participating in this sale but there are others. My local dealer has much higher pricing and is not participating in the sale. Just placed an order for replacement wiper blades, inserts, oil/air/cabin filters, transmission plug gaskets and a few other routine maintenance items with pretty good pricing overall for the wife's 200.

Mods, feel free to delete if this is the wrong spot here. No affiliation with the dealer, just sharing some savings opportunities.

Going to try ordering a radiator again. I tried getting my local dealer who uses the same parts network to price match, and he almost laughed at me. So guessing they don't use the same pricing structure. If it works, the radiator shipped to my door is under $250. (I used Fred Anderson Toyota)

Be aware, I think these dealers no longer ship brake rotors. I just tried ordering rear rotors for my 200 from Decatur and from Lewis of Topeka. Both gave error messages that the part is pickup only. I had successfully ordered some rotors from Decatur last September, so maybe something has changed.

Be aware, I think these dealers no longer ship brake rotors. I just tried ordering rear rotors for my 200 from Decatur and from Lewis of Topeka. Both gave error messages that the part is pickup only. I had successfully ordered some rotors from Decatur last September, so maybe something has changed.
I’ve had that issue before on another item and I emailed their parts department and they changed it in their system to be able to ship. Worth a try.

I had rotors shipped from Fred Anderson last sale.

I spoke with Eric at Decatur a moment ago.

He is changing the way the rotors are coded so that they can ship them.

He also confirmed that he uses shipping boxes that he ordered especially for the purpose of shipping radiators and uses ample padding between the factory box and the outer box. He said that he has yet to have one get damaged in transit to date used these boxes. He also added that he opens the factory box and applies extra padding there, as well.

Just an FYI, and maybe not the appropriate forum, but I figured with as many folks handling routine maintenance and small repairs on their own around here that this could be of use.

Just came across the "official" Toyota parts website showing 25% off and free shipping through certain dealers parts houses. Toyota of Decatur happened to be one of those that has some historically decent pricing and is participating in this sale but there are others. My local dealer has much higher pricing and is not participating in the sale. Just placed an order for replacement wiper blades, inserts, oil/air/cabin filters, transmission plug gaskets and a few other routine maintenance items with pretty good pricing overall for the wife's 200.

Mods, feel free to delete if this is the wrong spot here. No affiliation with the dealer, just sharing some savings opportunities.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered some (un)neccessary stuff to keep on the shelf, crush washers, filters, etc. I am glad I got under the wire for ordering fluids. I had some trans fluid and coolant shipped local to me and it arrived uneventfully. Unfortunately no longer an option as I was considering getting some of the 75W transfer case unicorn tear fluid cans for the shelf. Looks like I'm going to keep bugging the HPL folks to see if they can make some.

I spoke with Eric at Decatur a moment ago.

He is changing the way the rotors are coded so that they can ship them.

He also confirmed that he uses shipping boxes that he ordered especially for the purpose of shipping radiators and uses ample padding between the factory box and the outer box. He said that he has yet to have one get damaged in transit to date used these boxes. He also added that he opens the factory box and applies extra padding there, as well.
Wish I had seen this yesterday.

Wow thanks for the heads up! Just ordered LC rocker panels for my Slee LX 570 slider install and after the discounts and free shipping ended up paying about 50% of MSRP. Winning.

Radiator, front rotors, air filters :cheers:

Thanks for the tip, @Aguas

Saved a ton.... Thanks a 1000 !!!!! (or to be exact 1459)
Stumbled on this today... the last day!
Last week it just so happens I committed to getting my 5.7 3UR-FE all ready for its next 150K miles...
Chain Tensioners, Alternator, Starter, Plus Reseal of all the Leaky areas (Valley Plate, Timing Cover, Cam Towers)
When the parts get in, we'll begin :)

Thanks a Thousand.png

Last edited:
I skipped this sale this time around because I don’t need anything for my inventory. Last time I waited over 6 months for the parts because Decatur was so slammed by orders. I hope it’s better this time!

I skipped this sale this time around because I don’t need anything for my inventory. Last time I waited over 6 months for the parts because Decatur was so slammed by orders. I hope it’s better this time!
Less than a week from order to delivery for me this time around from Decatur, but I was missing 2 items from my order. Weird that they don't include a packing slip.

ordered a bumper and couldn’t believe the great deal!

FR Bumper
Part Number: 52111-60030
1$141.21
Subtotal $141.21
Discount (25% off All Parts Promotion, Nationwide Free Shipping) -$115.39
Tax $0.00
Shipping & Handling $80.09
Grand Total$105.91

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom