Fusible Link HZJ78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
did anybody have pictures from the original Batterie / Fusible Link HZJ78 narrow front ?
I want to build it back to original .

did anybody have pictures from the original Batterie / Fusible Link HZJ78 narrow front ?
I want to build it back to original .

there are more then a few Varisation here on this ?

it is not as easy as just posting you have a HZJ78 ..

perhaps your modle year could be a good place to start .........
🔮 i don't have a HZJ78 Fusible Links Krystal TEq embossed ball 🔮

you need to post TECH photos of your correct set up , or what is left of it ?

also your Model ID code and frame # off the engine bay ID plate , this all helps narrow it down , so i can pin point your specific needs specifically ...

thanks

89620-60060jpg.image.500 x400 - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy.jpg

82627-60020, I believe.

sorry, i try to explain :
20 years ago i was an idiot and cut a lot of wire from the batterie and install a lot of electronic rubbish . now i want to built it back to original an need a few photos from that to reinstall the fusible link and missing wires

82627-60020, I believe.
sorry, i try to explain :
20 years ago i was an idiot and cut a lot of wire from the batterie and install a lot of electronic rubbish . now i want to built it back to original an need a few photos from that to reinstall the fusible link and missing wires

with out the complete frame #

i came up with 2 other possible ones , including the 82627-60020 per. Dan

82627-60140 ... is one / i think this is disc. / NLA , but i can handy craft one up if it winds up being this

if its the 82627-60020 , i keep them in-stock and can mail out today , at over night pony express usps or slower if you choose

thanks

matt

thank you, but i do not need parts, i have the fusible Link here in Stock, i need only pictures to install it .

You can log into the Toyota Europe Technical services website and download the electrical wiring diagram which will have the specific wiring diagram as well as wiring routing/colors/connectors, etc. Then you can rebuild it as needed.

Hello,

This is the fusible link for the 1HZ engine.

FZJ73 9.11.17 2.JPG

It bolts to the battery terminal.

FZJ73 9.11.17 5a.JPG

These pictures are from a 73 Series, but the setup is similar for other models.

Hope this helps.

Juan

There's also a function box to hook it up you can use the 80 series one 82670-60040

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom