fuel pump relay location on 93 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi...anyone know where the fuel pump relay is located on a 93. I want to try and clean the contacts. My truck sometimes surges up and down in idle or stumbles when I try to throttle up. Today took several spins to start and then stumbled...then ran fine (after being warm and then sitting). Some other posts have mentioned cleaning the contacts on the relay.

Thanks, Eric

On a 96 it is on the left hand inner fender outboard of the master cylinder. near the windshield washer diverter valve. It is black almost cubic relay mounted with one 12mm (IIRC) bolt,

It most likely in the same spot on a 93.

part # or location of fuel pump relay 93

Thanks...I am having trouble finding the correct location of the fuel pump relay on a 93...I think the 96 is different than the 93. Does anyone know for sure? Maybe a part #?

Thanks,
Eric

PM or call C-Dan he can get you the part #.

I just replaced my fuel filter and had to disconnect that relay..it is located where RavenTai says...
"On a 96 it is on the left hand inner fender outboard of the master cylinder. near the windshield washer diverter valve. It is black almost cubic relay mounted with one 12mm (IIRC) bolt,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom