Fuel pump output fitting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I'm curious to know what others are doing to connect the hard fuel line to the output side of the fuel pump. The fittings that I purchased locally didn't work, so wanted to find out what others are doing.

IMG_0165.jpeg

Spector Off Road had them when I needed one in a pinch. You might try their part number 028-071A-U.

5/16” & 8mm fuel line is so close, many suppliers market it as the same. The nuts are the hard part but 5/16” line and the 5/16 brass ferrules always worked fine for me with the stock nuts. I heard it said here years ago “save those nuts”. I never new if new nuts were available, I just held on to what I had. Are you looking for a few for a project or a steady supply?

5/16” & 8mm fuel line is so close, many suppliers market it as the same. The nuts are the hard part but 5/16” line and the 5/16 brass ferrules always worked fine for me with the stock nuts. I heard it said here years ago “save those nuts”. I never new if new nuts were available, I just held on to what I had. Are you looking for a few for a project or a steady supply?
Just need one for my sons cruiser. Thank you 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom