Fuel lines in engine bay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

caladin

Noob, but trying to learn
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bz93.com
of the two hardlines at the bottom of the passenger side near the firewall, which is the fuel pickup, the one towards the front or the one towards the rear.

I looked at several parts diagrams, but I cant' figure it out.

Is there a single diagram of the whole fuel system anywhere? I checked the 80 FSm and the 2f manual, and looked on megazip for parts diagrams,

I really just want to be able to check that the fuel lines from pump to tank and back are hooked up correctly. The PO had some work done, including cleaning the tank. right b4 I bought it.
But still having fuel issues.

ran compressed air through hose connected to fuel filter, with gas tank sender removed, didn't hear bubbles just air, 1/4 tank of gas, i wonder if its the return tube instead.

Thanks,

Eric-

This question was just asked by another member - and guess what? The pipes are aligned with where they hook up, The fuel pump is inboard so it gets the inboard pipe and the fuel filter is outboard of the pump - so it gets the outboard pipe. Easy to remember

Makes perfect sense, thanks!

When I came back to this , i was still confused, to i looked at some other threads and put this together.

it's the parts catalog page, with the part names pasted on alot of them and the supply and returns labled, nothing fancy, but i thought it might help out others.

If you see anything wrong let me know and I"ll fix it.
I was working off this page, may not be my model but it's close enough to help me understand.

1607190615113.jpeg

Thanks,

Eric-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom