FS: 77 FJ40 - lifted and locked - Minneapolis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Specs on the truck:

Drivetrain:
Desmogged 2F- with approximately 70k miles- runs great
HEI Distributor
Header, 2.5" custom exhaust
SM465 Transmission (rebuilt)
New clutch, pressure plate, T/O brg, pilot brg, resurfaced flywheel
3spd Transfer Case (rebuilt)
ARB lockers front and rear with new bearings (4.11 gears)
Warn Birfield Eliminator front axle
33x12.50 BFGoodrich MTs w/ 90% tread

Other:
2.5" lift springs
Full "family" style rollcage
Power Steering
Good hardtop
Full-length bikini top
Custom rock sliders
Frame-up restoration 5 years ago
Drop-down aluminum rear tailgate with internal storage compartment
Grey Bedliner on the interior of the tub

Pictures available at:
http://www.me.umn.edu/~vandeven/fj40-for-sale.htm

This Cruiser is freeborn red. The body of the truck is impressive as the tub was completely replaced 5 years ago. Only a very minor rust spot is appearing along the rear sill. There are a few very small wheeling dings, but overall the body is in great shape.

The interior is in good shape, with the smooth gray Durabak bedliner and factory seats with waterproof "Wet-Okele" seat covers..

The truck runs great and is very solid to drive. It performs excellent off-road and is comfortable to drive on the road. We have gone through and rebuilt just about everything and have put in numerous new parts.

The reason we are selling the truck is because we have too many Cruisers and too little time to enjoy them.

The truck is located in Minneapolis, MN. We are asking $7,900, but will consider offers. Please e-mail me directly with more questions or for pictures. I will be happy to give you my phone number so we can discuss the vehicle in more details.

Please contact me with further questions: jim_vandeven@hotmail.com

WOw.. Jim.. 2 posts and your just selling the fleet! Bring out the Crab and wheel again!

TTT.. I would not hesitate to purchase anything that Jim would sell. He knows Cruisers and how mechanicals work better than most..

Who'd want a Cruiser that doesn't have rear wheel steering? :rolleyes:

:flipoff2:

Thanks Erik,

Don't worry, I'm keeping the 4 wheel steer truck. Hopefully I'll be able to wheel again soon when I finish up with grad school in May and these 70-80 hours weeks chill out a bit.

-Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom