FS: 65 FJ45 LWB nor cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.toysontherocks.com
Has not been driven for many years, nearly stock, very little surface rust, barn dust removed
extra's: complete 1F motor, stock rims powder coated, headache rack included not shown
Can help with shipping to anywhere, more pic's available
$15k - Partial trades considered...hands shaken while typing this...I know I am gonna regret this
65_FJ45a_sm.jpg
65_FJ45b_sm.jpg

Cool, same rear bumper as mine

DSCN2531.jpg

Last edited:
Clean , clean

Good luck with the sale, but something that clean, untouched are fewer and farther than ever before. Great looking original. Was that bumper a stock addtion? My '66 had one on it as well.

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere that they shipped from the factory with no bumpers and these were added at the dealership. I bet someone on this board can confirm or deny.
65FJ45 443.jpg

just wondering, were the rear side reflectors added?

my 65 doesn't have them, nor does my 67

Sold! thanks to the Mud Board, had lots of interest, went to a mud guy that promised to post pics as he restores and drives it.

Life is too short for regrets.....

Sold! thanks to the Mud Board, had lots of interest, went to a mud guy that promised to post pics as he restores and drives it.

Where did she go? Stay local or looooooooooooooong distance?

[/QUOTE]Where did she go? Stay local or looooooooooooooong distance?[/QUOTE]

So Cal, Once we agreed on a price buyer took off work and with a buddy drove 6+ hours to see it

Yes, it's true. I'm guilty of dropping everything, jumping in my truck and driving 6 hours to get my hands on this amazing rig. It was a pleasure to meet Dave and his family. It is with great honor and privilege that I am the proud owner of this timeless FJ45 LWB previously driven and loved by TLCA's Gary Bjork. I will be sure to post an intro shortly and share with you my plans to keep it original and get it back on the road in sunny SoCal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom