Front suspension squeek/creak (low frequency) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does the "pop" happen when going in/out steep driveways or more to the point, when the suspension is compress/extended past a certain point, beyond normal suspension travel on the road?
Mine is sometimes both. During articulation. But also when the suspension just starts to move. I can push down on bumper and hear it.

Mine is sometimes both. During articulation. But also when the suspension just starts to move. I can push down on bumper and hear it.
If you can just push down on the bumper and hear it, get someone under the car on a creeper and start bouncing the suspension while they scoot around to isolate the pop.

Yep same here. I can stand on the side rail and shake the car back and forth and it pops once it gets going enough.

Usually a popping type noise over bumps and/or while turning off camber. They can make different type of noises depending on how loose they are too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom