front license plate bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a 2015 LX 570. It was registered its entire life in Alabama and Mississippi which do not require a front license plate. I'm about to register it in Texas which requires it. From reading other threads, I thought I would find the required bracket in the tail gate compartment, but it's not there. Did others come with one?

I just bought a 2015 LX 570. It was registered its entire life in Alabama and Mississippi which do not require a front license plate. I'm about to register it in Texas which requires it. From reading other threads, I thought I would find the required bracket in the tail gate compartment, but it's not there. Did others come with one?
3m exterior attachment tape might be your best bet, if you don't want to put holes in the bumper.

tape or no tape, he needs the adapter that all LXs came with. Tape will not hold just the plate.
You may also want to post in classifieds. People that changed to aftermarket bumpers may have one.

If Lexus dealer is anything like the Infiniti dealers you can wander in and they will likely install one for free. We had similar issue 2009 Infiniti in AZ no front plate. We moved to Texas in 2016 I called Infiniti dealer wanting a front plate bracket. They said bring it in installed one no charge. Note for the Infiniti I have been a 100% dealer service only person. Main reason I can't get my floor jack under the car.

@chuckd83 For original Toyota/Lexus build quality the part number is 52114-60150

The screws to attach it to the bumper skin are 90159-60431 and you'll need 2

The small screws to attach the plate to the bracket will need to be provided by you, Lexus doesn't list a number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom