Fridge tilt slide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@mookamatook give the bearings 1/8 of room above the bearings
Thanks! So you just bolted the bearings with some washers and a nut on the inside of the angle iron attached to the fridge and then the frame is angle as well with little welded tabs that attach to the top of the cargo boxes? Any long term wear or things you'd do differently? This is a great little project... I'm learning to weld and this will be fairly easy to pull off with my skills, or lack there of.

I welded 1/4 20 studs to angle iron.

The carpet on the edge of my drawers is peeling up, I also moved the fridge as far back as I could, I found the space was wasted between the fridge and tailgate.

I can now store water behind the fridge (not the best spot).

Good luck with the build! I am going to build a couple and see if anyone wants to purchase.

I welded 1/4 20 studs to angle iron.

The carpet on the edge of my drawers is peeling up, I also moved the fridge as far back as I could, I found the space was wasted between the fridge and tailgate.

I can now store water behind the fridge (not the best spot).

Good luck with the build! I am going to build a couple and see if anyone wants to purchase.
Nice! I think a combo Fridge/water container that held a reliance 7gallon on a little slide and a dometic cf50 would be a great little budget set up. If you want to fab something up for those two items, PM me and let me know! I'm down to be a guinea pig... and I can throw some coin for materials/time/shipping.

Just need to get my hands on your fridge!
I wonder if we could work something out...
24.80 x 14.10 x 18.90 Inches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom