*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free in PHX. Removed the aftermarket DVD system from the 200. Giving the bits away. Will require some level of wire connecting. Worked when removed. (Will clean kid smudges off before you pick up)

1698797006036.png

Im interested in the screens. what part of town are you in?
Any 200 parts you need...

Free Dometic fridge pull out. Fit an 18x29 fridge or make it into a pullout drawer slide
I can bring it to the meetup at Bell Lexus on the 18th or come get it. I live 5 minutes north of Bell Lexus.

IMG_6588.jpeg
IMG_6589.jpeg

7th Ave & McDowell: 3 knives, 5x8 wood rug, 14" weber, 24v mini bike no battery
Not trying to get rid of a murder weapon 🔪are you? Looks a might bloody on the tip :skull:

1704255154234.png

anyone drink decaf? I have an unopened box of 80pcs costco house blend decaf, KEURIG pods. FREE.

anyone drink decaf? I have an unopened box of 80pcs costco house blend decaf, KEURIG pods. FREE.
to steal a little bit from Folgers the best part of waking up is the initial caffeine hit. although I like my caffeine in the form of diet Dr. Pepper. Who would drink decaf?

I've been keeping around this stuff but have realised there's probably no point, so any interest in -

100 Series Husky Liner 2531 tan
4 x 18" 100 Series alloy wheels w/ 275/60R18 Hankook Dynapro HP2. Date code 5215 by the looks, so probably not something you'd want to be relying on
5 x 18" 100 Series alloy wheels, no tires. Some pretty decently scratched up
Stock roof rails & cross bars

Brush and bulky pickup next week, so considering laying some of this stuff out for the scappers but would much rather it doesn't go that way.

p.s I need some 16” hub caps if anyone has a couple

I've been keeping around this stuff but have realised there's probably no point, so any interest in -

100 Series Husky Liner 2531 tan
4 x 18" 100 Series alloy wheels w/ 275/60R18 Hankook Dynapro HP2. Date code 5215 by the looks, so probably not something you'd want to be relying on
5 x 18" 100 Series alloy wheels, no tires. Some pretty decently scratched up
Stock roof rails & cross bars

Brush and bulky pickup next week, so considering laying some of this stuff out for the scappers but would much rather it doesn't go that way.

p.s I need some 16” hub caps if anyone has a couple
PM sent

Free 3rd row seats from a 1994 80 Series. Mounting brackets included. Flavor: Brown tweed… classy.

****Gone to a new home****

IMG_5237.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom