Landcruiser Custom Label,Emblem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hitit66

SILVER Star
Threads
  • 20140216_122252.jpg
    20140216_123840.jpg
    IMG_7963.JPG
    For Sale Labels are made of CNC Mill Machined 1/8'' thick 6061 Aluminum. These will come with a brushed and sand finished. After painted and clear coat The label measure about 4 1/8''long by 1 1/4'' tall.Mounting tape by 3M Scotch.Usable indoor or outdoor. The Label is the first demo with more to come. Choose many colors.
What color your Land cruiser?(Blue,Black,White,Green,Red,Neon Orange,Yellow,Metallic Silver,)
Color cost is one per piece $25 included shipping.

My Paypal account is sezen4x4@gmail.com
PS: Please send it as a gift so that my account is not charged a transaction fee.
Thanks
Hitit66

Last edited:
this would look great if it could be inserted into the steering wheel. would look much better than the stock plastic Land Cruiser piece thats in there.

I like :)

What would it cost to ship to Australia

I'd be in if they were drilled for riveting/bolting. I would rock one on my ARB bumper.

Could you CNC "Land Cruiser" only? Just the letters?

Cool !!!!!
I can't think of a place on my Cruiser I would put one however I agree that they would look good on an ARB brush bar.
Good luck ....

I'd be in if they were drilled for riveting/bolting. I would rock one on my ARB bumper.

Could you CNC "Land Cruiser" only? Just the letters?

Good idea for riveting/bolting. If you want it, I can do holes on 4 corners for riveting/bolting.Only I can do "Land Cruiser"label right now. What do you need?

Good idea for riveting/bolting. If you want it, I can do holes on 4 corners for riveting/bolting.Only I can do "Land Cruiser"label right now. What do you need?

I think two rivets would be plenty.

I'd love a UZJ-100 badge. I think you could make some legit badges for the center consoles. Some classy 80-Series or 100-Series in a nice font, anodized piano black with the letters raw would look sweet.

I would like 2 of the black color, but would like for them to have rivets as I plan to install over some bedliner on the side of my truck, pm'd u.

Hello Noah,

What you need, I will do it.Right now I don't have time . if you give me a time ,I would like to finish them on this weekend. I can mail them on Monday.
Thanks
Hitit66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom