Parting Out Franklin, TN - 1998 100 Series - gray/tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tone33

SILVER Star
Threads
Parting out my wrecked 1998 100 series. Gray w/tan interior. Flopped and hit a telephone pole on left D pillar. Some stuff is gone but lots left. Reply here for what you are looking for (so others can see what's still available or not) and I'll PM you a price.

UPDATE 2022-11-27: I updated prices below. If you don't see what you need shoot me a PM or reply to the thread. I still have a good bit of stuff left!

Edit 2022-08-10: I'll be steadily updating this top post with a price / availability list. Everything is OBO - if you don't like my price, make me an offer! My pricing approach is to target bottom end of used market. The more you buy the more you'll save. If I owe you a response please feel free to ping me again, either on this thread or via PM. Or if you are looking for something not on the list here please ask!

Edit 2022-05-26: I'm still working through all the order requests I've gotten. If you are waiting on me to respond AND you want me to bring parts to GSMTR (really just for things that aren't easily or inexpensively shippable like seats, door cards, etc) then please follow up with me and let me know and i'll get you a price, and try to work your order in before then.

Edit 2022-05-18: Im processing a lot of requests for parts/prices and anticipate having those back in a day or so. If you HAVE heard back from me initially then I have you on my list and will respond soon. All pictures will be posted on this mud thread.

Couple of notes:
  • Will ship reasonable items on your dime
  • Will not ship larger items (doors, seats, etc)
  • Once we agree on a price and you pay, your order becomes my top priority. I will not take payment unless I can ship within a few days.
  • Truck has about 225k miles, was very clean and not wheeled much
  • This is not my full time job - I will respond but might take a few days.
  • Paypal, venmo, zelle, or cash all accepted
  • If you are going to a local cruiser event near me I may be there - great for delivering bigger stuff. Or I can probably meet up in the Nashville area if the order is large enough.

Parts available
Part(s)PriceComments
Door panel/card - front$275 eain great shape
Door panel/card - rear$225 eain great shape
Door outer shells - right side$200 eacomplete outer door shells (sheet metal) - local pickup/meetup only - no rust
Door outer shells - left side (dented)$100 eaminor dents from wreck - but very functional still - no rust
Power steering pump
Power steering reservoir
Power steering lines (hard and soft)
$150Pump was working great when removed, no noises, hard and soft lines in great shape
Rear factory bumper w both mud flaps$75bumper has a smudge mark on it
Front console Panel (58804-60131)$100
Brake calipers (OEM)$80 eahave all 4, in good working order
Alternator$125
Front splash shield (metal one)$75
Upper dash "pad"$400in great shape
Brake rotors - front and rear$40 eaall are in great shape
Passenger front seat$250bottom cushion recovered w new leather a few years ago - in great shape! all power controls and heater work
Rear seat (larger side)$350in great shape
Gas tank$350rust free

Parts already gone:
  • Steering wheel
  • ARB Front Bull bar
  • Winch
  • Roof Rack
  • engine
  • sunroof
  • front end bits (headlights, radiator, etc)
  • front diff
  • rear axle
  • brake booster
  • sliders
  • exhaust/cats
  • AC condenser and lines
  • horns
  • front fenders and grill
  • rear spoiler
  • hood
  • front driver seat
  • left airbag
  • wheel spacers
  • OME lift kit
  • rear driveshaft/UJoints
  • Gas tank skid

Last edited:
6274662C-87D6-4E90-B5C5-C013B94971E9.jpeg

I’m looking for this door, the one circled in yellow

My truck doesn't have that panel configuration in the rear.

Pics (moved from first post):
1669568328985.png

1669568355660.png

1669568364960.png

1669568375532.png

1669568392078.png

1669568400664.png

Last edited:
IMG_1178.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg
IMG_1179.jpeg

Yes please I will take that drivers seat...

I may be interested in the set if it's easier for ya,

PM incoming!

Passenger side fender available? And are you will to chop the body a bit and ship? I need rear rockers and small section of driver side rocker by dog leg on back door

Would you happen to have this bad boy? This is attached to the doorlock cylinder on the driver's side. I will take it if you do. PM me if you would like and we can work out the details. Thank you in advance.

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

Interested in console back with cup holder, left side middle row seat belt, driver door switch assembly, front passenger door window switch, and more. This is my first forum post ever so thanks for your patience…

Passenger side fender available? And are you will to chop the body a bit and ship? I need rear rockers and small section of driver side rocker by dog leg on back door
Fenders already gone (as mentioned). Rear left (driver) rocker is spoken for, but still have the middle rocker and other side. We can work something out if you're not in a huge rush.

Would you happen to have this bad boy? This is attached to the doorlock cylinder on the driver's side. I will take it if you do. PM me if you would like and we can work out the details. Thank you in advance.
I'm sure it's in there, but let me put my hands on it and get back with you.

Interested in console back with cup holder, left side middle row seat belt, driver door switch assembly, front passenger door window switch, and more. This is my first forum post ever so thanks for your patience…
Welcome to mud! Are you talking about the cup holder in middle row that pops out near the floor? I have this but not the cover to it... I have the other bits you listed. If you want to send me a complete list I'll work up a price and send you in PM.

CV axles still available? Are they OEM?

Fenders already gone (as mentioned). Rear left (driver) rocker is spoken for, but still have the middle rocker and other side. We can work something out if you're not in a huge rush.
I’m not in rush but definitely need the middle driver rocker (small section) and the passenger rear rocker

How much for winch? I’m in Bowling Green, KY

@tone33 Sorry about the accident. Hopefully you make a good bit back on the part out. Can you hit me up with a price for the 3 knob hvac controls with the plastic surround? It’s all one piece. I saw it in one of your pics.

Parting out my wrecked 1998 100 series. Gray w/tan interior. Flopped and hit a telephone pole on left D pillar. Some stuff is gone but lots left. Reply here for what you are looking for (so others can see what's still available or not) and I'll PM you a price.

Couple of notes:
  • Will ship reasonable items on your dime
  • Will not ship larger items (doors, seats, etc)
  • Once we agree on a price and you pay, your order becomes my top priority. I will not take payment unless I can ship within a few days.
  • Truck has about 225k miles, was very clean and not wheeled much
  • This is not my full time job - @Rainman or I will respond but might take a few days. The truck is currently at @Rainman's cruiser barn (about 30min from my house) - he and I are working together on this part out.
  • Paypal, venmo, or cash all accepted
  • I will be at GSMTR in a few weeks so can bring larger items there

Parts already gone:
  • engine
  • sunroof
  • front end bits (headlights, radiator, etc)
  • front diff
  • rear axle
  • brake booster
  • sliders, winch, bullbar, roof rack
  • exhaust/cats
  • brake booster
  • AC condenser and lines
  • horns
  • front fenders and grill
View attachment 3009850
View attachment 3009851
View attachment 3009823