Parting Out Franklin, TN - 1998 100 Series - gray/tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deposit paid on the driver seat, looking forward to picking it up soon enough.

Thanks again.

Parting out my wrecked 1998 100 series. Gray w/tan interior. Flopped and hit a telephone pole on left D pillar. Some stuff is gone but lots left. Reply here for what you are looking for (so others can see what's still available or not) and I'll PM you a price.

Couple of notes:
  • Will ship reasonable items on your dime
  • Will not ship larger items (doors, seats, etc)
  • Once we agree on a price and you pay, your order becomes my top priority. I will not take payment unless I can ship within a few days.
  • Truck has about 225k miles, was very clean and not wheeled much
  • This is not my full time job - @Rainman or I will respond but might take a few days. The truck is currently at @Rainman's cruiser barn (about 30min from my house) - he and I are working together on this part out.
  • Paypal, venmo, or cash all accepted
  • I will be at GSMTR in a few weeks so can bring larger items there

Parts already gone:
  • engine
  • sunroof
  • front end bits (headlights, radiator, etc)
  • front diff
  • rear axle
  • brake booster
  • sliders, winch, bullbar, roof rack
  • exhaust/cats
  • brake booster
  • AC condenser and lines
  • horns
  • front fenders and grill
View attachment 3009850
View attachment 3009851
View attachment 3009823
View attachment 3009845
View attachment 3009846
View attachment 3009849
Do you still have the front ARB bumper and wench?

I’m not in rush but definitely need the middle driver rocker (small section) and the passenger rear rocker
Sound good. I'll put you down and circle back after we get the body off.

Interested in the bumper/winch and I'm local, and I will be at GSMTR as well. I have the same truck, just a 99.

@tone33 forgot to put the bumper as SOLD on the list. Oops...

Deposit paid on the driver seat, looking forward to picking it up soon enough.

Thanks again.
Thanks! Looking forward to meeting up.

Need the rear driver side interior grab handle with plastic hanger tab (mine broke off hanging dry cleaning). I am local in 37179.

Need the rear driver side interior grab handle with plastic hanger tab (mine broke off hanging dry cleaning). I am local in 37179.
should have that. @Rainman can get a pic and we can work out a reasonable price. Although cannot remember if I have the hanger tab piece...

How’s the steering wheel look? If in decent enough shape and reasonable, I’ll buy it.
steering wheel is in good shape. has a wheelskins cover on it. pictures forthcoming... @Rainman

How are the front wheel spindles? I am interested in both. Do they have any spun bearing marks or wear? Did you have any difficulty setting the bearing preload?

How’s the steering wheel look? If in decent enough shape and reasonable, I’ll buy it.
IMG_1188.jpeg

Please take into consideration the barn is a dusty place. This truck has been in there for a couple of months so everything is a little dirty. I don't have enough time to wash everything. It's all in good condition. (That goes into the "Just so you'll know" category.)

IMG_1186.jpeg

How are the front wheel spindles? I am interested in both. Do they have any spun bearing marks or wear? Did you have any difficulty setting the bearing preload?
Not that I'm aware of. @Rainman can get some closeup pics. No issues setting bearing preload. I ran 33s for a few years and the final year went up to 35s.

IMG_1189.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg

IMG_1185.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom