Parting Out Frankfort Ky WTB FJ40 or FJ45 body with a title for rolled Mahindra Roxor (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
I have always wanted an old FJ. I bought a rolled Mahindra Roxor and would love to find a body with a title to put on it. I would prefer something with a bed on it but would settle for anything that is in decent shape. I like old patina but would prefer that the body not be a rust bucket/holes. Please if someone has a body or an old FJ sitting in the weeds with the intent of fixing, but hasn't gotten around to it, please consider making my dream of owning one come true! Also if anyone knows any other sources(or what subforum on here to post for the most attention) to find a body please let me know as well. New bodies are expensive and unfortunately, no title so used works better for me. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all!

I have always wanted an old FJ. I bought a rolled Mahindra Roxor and would love to find a body with a title to put on it. I would prefer something with a bed on it but would settle for anything that is in decent shape. I like old patina but would prefer that the body not be a rust bucket/holes. Please if someone has a body or an old FJ sitting in the weeds with the intent of fixing, but hasn't gotten around to it, please consider making my dream of owning one come true! Also if anyone knows any other sources(or what subforum on here to post for the most attention) to find a body please let me know as well. New bodies are expensive and unfortunately, no title so used works better for me. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all!
Are you a part of the KY Toyota Land Cruiser Association? I believe there was a nice 40 project w/ a clean body posted on their Facebook page last month. I would try looking on there.

Are you a part of the KY Toyota Land Cruiser Association? I believe there was a nice 40 project w/ a clean body posted on their Facebook page last month. I would try looking on there.
Thank you. I am not a member but I just requested to be added. Being an FJ titled in Ky would be a plus.

I have requested access but still waiting on confirmation. Could you look up the persons contact information? I found one I was interested in but it is a bill of sale only and I need one with a title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom