frame work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello everyone,

finding more rust than i thought on my '80 fj. 90% of the frame is good, but a couple spots could probably use some work. What is a typical hourly rate for frame work? sandblasting? just curious... places around here (Wash DC) have a tendency to rob you blind.

Chaka

here in kansas city i got my whole frame sand blasted for 125 and they did a good job only missed a couple of spots

I think I spent a couple hundred on getting my frame sandblasted and painted! Not a bad job overall, but could have been better inside the rails! Overall, though, I thought it was okay for the price I paid!

Last quote I got in NJ was $225 for just blasting. &nbsp:Decent price considering from what I heard they do a good yob.

I paid $500 to have my roling chassis (frame, axles & steering), hood and a few other small body parts blasted, it sounds a little pricey but the results were worth it. :G

hey, i'm in DC, too. YOu should come to the club meetings. bring your cruiser, we'll take a look. As for sand blasting, i don't know of anyone local who does it, but there might be others at the meeting who do.

we've got a trail ride planned soon, so come to the june meeting. we meet on the first wednesday of every month at Fuddruckers in alexandria on dule street.

email me for more info.

rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom