Frame sandblasting and painting in new England? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2009, love it, done all the preventative maintenance and think it will run forever, or close to it. However the underbody is showing some rust. I did an oil undercoating two years ago. However I would really like to keep this long term. Therefore I have been looking for someone that can sandblast or laser the rust and then repaint the frame etc. I am north of Boston and haven't had any luck. I spoke with a couple shops that mainly work on heavy equipment or trailers. This is either too small or I can find someone to sandblast but not paint it. I don't have a lift and don't relish doing this in my driveway. I don't mind DIY but I don't think I would do it justice. Does anyone have a suggestion in the northeast of someone that would take this on?
Thanks
Eric

Try Specialty Stripping in North Hampton, NH. Google says it is permanently closed, but a friend used them as few months ago. I had them blast a frame way back in 2013 and they did a great job, very reasonable. Tristen, the woman that runs the place and does most of the work is great. Hope they are still around.

If not, look into soda blasting….especially around boating areas. Great job and easy on parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom