Fourpeaks 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody. It's Chad from Copperstate 4 Wheelers and I wanted to let you know that the 4th annual Fourpeaks Cleanup hosted by CS4W is scheduled for Saturday November 2nd. Please come and join the Copperstate 4 wheelers to help clean up the Fourpeaks & Sugarloaf Mountain areas.
Meeting time is 8AM. To find the cleanup site located NE of Phoenix, Az, travel North on highway 87 to the Fourpeaks turn off, East of highway 87 between mile markers 203 and 204 on forest service road 143. The cleanup will be staged approx 1/2 mile from highway 87 in the Fourpeaks staging area.
Volunteers will be entered into a raffle which will be drawn at noon. Past sponsors for the raffle have include: Desert Rat, Rigid Industries, Asfir 4x4, Sierra Expeditions, Expeditioneers, and Hero Offroad to name a few. Children will also be entered into a special raffle.
Please bring lunch, shovels, rakes, gloves, sunscreen, small trailers to help haul trash, and any other equipment that may be useful.
If you any questions, would like to donate contractor trash bags, items for our raffle, or would like to help in anyway, you can email me at chad@copperstate4wheelers.com
Thank you and we hope to see you on Nov 2nd,
Chad

it's this coming weekend

Bump ttt

I'd be a'gimpin' but I'll be there :bounce:

Hello everybody. I just got back from Four peaks. Republic services came bright and early to pick up the dumpsters from the clean up. CS4W want to thank a few folks that made this years clean up possible and go so smoothly. In no particular order we want to thank The Tonto National Forest (Amy Racki, Allen Cross, and all the other members, and volunteers), The Tonto Recreational Alliance for renting our dumpsters for us, Desert Rat, Sierra Expeditions, Expeditioneers, Barlow's Adventures, Off Road Passport, Republic Services, all the Copperstate 4 Wheelers in attendance, Jeff LaBelle for the water and use of the canopy, Arizona 4x4 Off road recovery & Wild West Paintball, Dave and company from the construction company (I'm very sorry but I cant remember the name) who brought the dump trailer and skid steer, people who brought trash bags, and all the volunteers who were in attendance. The volunteers worked their butts off. Last year there were 196 volunteers who filled 2 40 yrd roll off dumpsters. This year there were 100 volunteers who filled the dumpsters to capacity! Awesome job! Had the skid steer not been there we would have had a much more difficult task. Thank you all for the raffle prize donations, awesome contributions from those businesses that support the clean up effort. We can only try our best to keep these areas clean. And we will be out there again next year so please try to join us again. If you have pictures of the clean up, please share them here. I'll will post some as soon as I am able. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom