Wanted Found: LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
I'm looking for a friendly, no-drama transaction on a late-model Land Cruiser to use as a DD. Cash buyer, located in Chicago.

The only absolute requirements are that the vehicle has not been smoked in (and no weird smells), and has 3 row seating.

Preferences:

-terra interior (not black)
-white/grey/silver exterior
-<30k miles
-the closer to stock, the better, but light mods are fine
-truck from a sun belt state, or no corrosion underneath from salt

If you're looking to trade in, let me know -- there is quite a bit of space these days between trade-in value and retail price, so very possible to find a win-win.

As a side note, I owned 2 100-series between 2006-2014, and I've been away for a decade of Yukon/Suburban ownership. I no longer need the interior volume, so it's time to get back into a Toyota!

Last edited:
this showed up on craigslist
no idea about the rig
correct interior, not sure about the exterior color for you

this showed up on craigslist
no idea about the rig
correct interior, not sure about the exterior color for you

Thanks @3_puppies. That looks great. Probably going to see if something pops up a little closer first, but they just posted a really nice price drop so I may actually call....

Found a clean 2021 model in Alabama, 19k miles, CPO, and pulled the trigger. It's great to be back after a decade away!

tempImageUvIrsG.png

tempImageGexMWo.png

Incidentally, the 2019 in Coeur D'Alene Idaho in the Craigslist ad above is a really nice, clean unit. It was just too far from me. I had a few conversations with Mark, the owner, and he sent some much higher quality pics. If anyone is looking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom