SOLD Found ALASKA: FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just sold my solid axle swapped Tacoma I built from stock and need to replace it with a FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser (LX450 not out of the running either)! Anything from stock on up is on the table. Cash in hand.

Last picture of my tacoma.
20190912_191140.jpg

Last months caribou hunt
IMG_3861.JPG

are you just looking local-ish or also in the lower 48? I just listed my 97 today.
Hoping localish. Have 2 kids and busy at work so hard to get away and drive one up. I could potentially fly my father-in-law to get one and drive up since he is retired but that's $4000 minimum.

I take it you're not interested in this one? 1997 Toyota landcruise

They come up from time to time in my area. Couple years ago there was a locked white one in decent shape that sold for the nice price of $2500.

I take it you're not interested in this one? 1997 Toyota landcruise

They come up from time to time in my area. Couple years ago there was a locked white one in decent shape that sold for the nice price of $2500.
Yeah I saw that one. Considering all of the apparent neglect and abuse and lack of rear seats, rear bumper is wood??? Front ARB was hit by a large snowplow and there are quirks to opening the hatch, hood, and gas, I'm thinking I'll look for a better example of the breed.

Your best bet is too look in WA,OR, and Idaho... anyone who has an 80 series in AK holds onto them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom