Found a brighter reverse bulb for Land Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if LX's use a similar bulb or if this would work well in the housing
I've tried the bulb pfran sold
I've tried other bulbs on amazon/ebay
just got this one the other day and popped it in
and it is MUCH brighter than the others. It uses the reflector housing as well as shooting directly out.

I was skeptical after trying a bunch of bulbs. Unfortunately I only found it in a pack of 4. The bulbs with what look like a "projector lens" over the end didn't seem to light up the ground at all at least in my experience. This bulb actually did! anyways hopes this helps someone out who was disappointed with the other reverse bulb options

and it is MUCH brighter than the others. It uses the reflector housing as well as shooting directly out.

I was skeptical after trying a bunch of bulbs. Unfortunately I only found it in a pack of 4. The bulbs with what look like a "projector lens" over the end didn't seem to light up the ground at all at least in my experience. This bulb actually did! anyways hopes this helps someone out who was disappointed with the other reverse bulb options

Thanks for posting about it, I'd like to find a brighter bulb now that we are heading into darker months.

The link here didn't work for me, do you mind posting the full link, or the brand and model for it?

thank you. Have you tried any brighter bulbs for front signals? Mine Need to be changed and wanted to get some LED ones but not sure which ones are good.

Thanks for posting about it, I'd like to find a brighter bulb now that we are heading into darker months.

The link here didn't work for me, do you mind posting the full link, or the brand and model for it?

they were called antline. Antline 7443 7440 T20 992 7441 7444 W21W LED Bulbs White, 12-24V Super Bright 1000 Lumens Replacement for Backup Reverse Lights, Tail Brake Lights, Turn Signal Lights (Pack of 4)

thank you. Have you tried any brighter bulbs for front signals? Mine Need to be changed and wanted to get some LED ones but not sure which ones are good.

actually i just did my turn signals also and corner lamps
I used these for the front https://amzn.to/2ZyW5jr
and these for the rear https://amzn.to/3ipepTj
and keep in mind you need a new flasher relay for them to not hyper blink. I used this one and it worked great! https://amzn.to/3ioCgTn

i made a post in the lighting forum about it but I guess there aren't many people that look in there.

I am running the Pfran ones and have exactly the same opinion as you. Because of their lens, they only light up things starting 15 feet behind the car.
Great to have a good recommendation like this.

By the way, what is the location in the vehicle of the flasher relay that you mentioned?

Thanks.

excellent front turn signal
bulbs

I am running the Pfran ones and have exactly the same opinion as you. Because of their lens, they only light up things starting 15 feet behind the car.
Great to have a good recommendation like this.

By the way, what is the location in the vehicle of the flasher relay that you mentioned?

Thanks.

if you follow the brake pedal up you will see the metal framing. It is bolted onto that metal frame with a 10mm. Unbolt. Unclip and swap! swap mounting clips if you want. I just used a ziptie to keep it out of the way

This LED might be great.. I aint knocking these... I my case whenever I have used LED bulbs.. they start flickering after a while.. like 5-6 months and then just go bad... Its just a pita to replace..being that I am lazy and all.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom