FOU meeting last night. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
Threads
Morning all from sunny 71 degrees AZ with snow in the mountains here.

They / we had a FOU meeting yesterday and it went pretty well. I guess it did. They want me to stay on as something in FOU .
Here is a little quick short report from Robin. Did anyone from here go ?

A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in today's events! You support for James is a wonderful thing!

Meetings today I think, were positive and productive.

Thank you to Snappy for cooking that awesome chili, much needed on this cold day.

A quick summary:

We had a discussion focused on the LEO Project and agreed to hold a collective club fundraier.

We discussed collective communication and colaboration and our roles in working as one group supporting each other and our LEO.

We discussed educational needs on the system and a new initiative.

A nomination committee was chosen to help select new leadership.

Chris Brower gave a financial report.

Please remember, YOU are what makes this system great! Together we can make a good, positive impact.

i was unable to attend. sounds like it went pretty well.

We had a discussion focused on the LEO Project and agreed to hold a collective club fundraier.

Can we get any more info on this LEO project? A lot of us are excited to see more enforcement on the trails and we (as a club) put up a good amount of money!!

All the info was put out at the Rendezvous . There was a good question and answer time with Officer Foote also that night where folks could talk directly to him about it.

I would say talk with Robin now. She can tell you anything she can about it. She is still the person in charge of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom