Forum Photos: Trail Rides, Events, & Misc. Other (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm thinking about trading the 40 for one of these .....

12C1233-027-medium-jpg_155450.jpg

12C1233-014-medium-jpg_155427.jpg

12C1233-139-medium-jpg_155501.jpg

I'm thinking about trading the 40 for one of these .....

An Asian dude or a Mercedes ?

in a panic thinking Steve and Rocky were trying to put lip stick and make-up on me..
I apologize. I wasn't thinking clearly at all. I feel I instigated a wrong.
Makeup is is usually ONLY for someone that's drank too much and has passed out by the fire.
Not for the poor soul without a tent and wants to sleep by the warmth of a fire.

Oh ya...wanted to say thanks to whoever set up the geocaching, our little group had a lot of fun doing it.

ha ha its all good, truth be told you geys were after the sleepy Carter. and me falling asleep near by.... next time ill know the game going into it and be prepared. im all for cheap entertainment.

Hah - no - I musta had a lot more than I thought to drink that night. Got home and got the sweats & chills, then started puking. Ugh.

So either one of you gave me some kind of nice bug, or my body utterly rejected my behavior on Saturday.

Hah - no - I musta had a lot more than I thought to drink that night. Got home and got the sweats & chills, then started puking. Ugh.

So either one of you gave me some kind of nice bug, or my body utterly rejected my behavior on Saturday.

When rocky was putting that worm in your scotch I told him that was a maggot ant not tequila but he didn't listen.

Last edited:
Come on gwagg where's the go pro footage

I've got all the footage Greg shot. But it's quite long - not sure how to go about posting & editing that.

Is there anything specific folks are looking for? I can help find clips and such.

Just cut out the un eventful stuff and put it on YouTube in parts if needed. I know that fancy mac can handle it.

Wish I could make it. Terri's birthday is the 29th.
Going to Savannah then. Wait, Duramtown is in Georgia too..hmmmm....
better not :frown:

Understand , We'll be in Savannah next weekend . Got word Jesse's group is arriving on the 7th .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom