For you who needs seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellows. I am needing some new seats for the 40 and have been looking and weighing the options of the seat covers vs. non stock seats. I came across these seats and thought I would share them with you. I spoke to the owner and he thinks they are from Brazil (has a Brazil marking on the bottom). They are brand new and I picked them up for 80.00 for two. Yes, two. He charges 80.00 for shipping but he is in KY so no shipping for me. He has two sets left after my purchase. He states the color is very very dark grey(charcoal). Which will work great for my Black interior. I am sure you will have to make adapter plates but for 80.00 bones, who cares? Here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33701&item=2465160870

Hope that helps. Of someone buys a pair, maybe we could go in on the expense of making the brackets.

Peace.

hey juke, from the looks of the of that one pic i might want to go with you when pick them up. niceeeee.

Steve:

The seats are in Madisonville. 3 hours away from me. They said they would try to meet me half way (E Town). But for 80.00, I think it would be worth the drive. Call them and get the other set and we can go down and get them.

i really dont need them, was just referring to the pic of the woman dude. :D

Oh...the Pirate? That is what you call a nut breaker my friend. Ha ha ha.

Does she need a place to sit????

Actually looks like a deal to me. I would check the width if you are running a Tuffy center console. That was my only issue on seat selection.

Hell with the # of pics the guy posted, his listing fee musta been close to $80!!!

I'd gopher them, especially if you don't have to cough up the shipping.
GL
Ed ;)

These come out of a toyota Soarer (In Aus)
Very minor bracket mod required

Catchy little tune that comes with that ebay listing. I think its the "Peanuts" song.

dang he must be in the mafia with the stuff he has sold................3 danzi's cris craft wowowowoow :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom