For those that need to pull 2 skiers

retrofive

rɛtrəʊ
SILVER Star
I just added it to my cart. :lol:

$ 80K No problem !!!!!! I'll just ask my wife......:meh:

wow, imagine pulling up next to a Lamborghini with a fully built/armored rig and blowing his doors off. If only I had 80K laying around....

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
SILVER Star
One minor point. The description calls the 1FZ a 3.5 L engine. Don't know 'bout ya'll, but my 1FZ is 4.5 L. But, hell, what's a liter when you're talking 1800 HP!
Edit: I also don't see any PHH in the pics. I'll take 1 to go, please!

Last edited:
One minor point. The description calls the 1FZ a 3.5 L engine. Don't know 'bout ya'll, but my 1FZ is 4.5 L. But, ****, what's a liter when you're talking 1800 HP!

I'm sure it's destroked to make it a 3.5L. I want to know what sport compact car they were gonna put that in.

Supra I would bet.

That would make sense. I thought the Supra usually ran against pony cars. I didn't know that was part of the sport compact car class.

Hold on....

Let me call OBAMA, I need a bailout....!!!!! Really I do.:crybaby:

Will that void my warranty?

I saw this a few months ago when I thought I was going to have to replace the LX's heart. I can't believe the price drop I may have to get it now:rolleyes:

One minor point. The description calls the 1FZ a 3.5 L engine. Don't know 'bout ya'll, but my 1FZ is 4.5 L. But, ****, what's a liter when you're talking 1800 HP!

They respond to someone in the reviews that said the same thing.

This engine incorporates a custom rod and crank that destrokes it to 3.5L allowing for higher revs and fits it into the lower displacement classes in NHRA***

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
SILVER Star
They respond to someone in the reviews that said the same thing.

Quote:
This engine incorporates a custom rod and crank that destrokes it to 3.5L allowing for higher revs and fits it into the lower displacement classes in NHRA***

Thanks for the clarification. Well, there goes your low end torque, I would imagine. Since the 1FZ was originally designed as an off road engine, with excellent low end torque, I wonder how the new torque and H.P. curves compare with the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom