for sale / want to buy (local) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clearing out garage space...

Tundra Wheels.. measure 17x9... used condition

Hot South price - $100 or a bottle of bourbon šŸ˜ƒ

20200607_174724.jpg

hello all. I am new to ih8mud and just listed in the classifieds my 2013 LX570 but i thought I would also share locally as well on this page if anyone wants to come check it out or knows of anyone locally with interest.

Advice on selling it would be welcome too - like should I spend the money to list it elsewhere (Cargurus, etc)? I liked the online community feel here & figured I would garner the most interest with this collective of people with specified interests in the same vehicle.

my dad owned a 97 & 99 & would be really upset to hear I was selling my 2013. but as they say, "happy wife, happy life."
open to offers/inquiries

Advice.
Don't buy a Chevy šŸ˜‚

GLWS

HA guess i set myself up for that one... but seriously, if anyone knows someone locally that's interested, feel free to share listing.
It's a beautiful truck. Should go quickly.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm in the Guntersville area and I'm looking for a glass installer who has experience and knowledge of the correct methods and techniques to install a new windshield in a 100 series LC... I've got the infamous wind noise that is referenced frequently here on MUD and I'm confident that if the windshield was removed and reinstalled properly it would improve.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Some 60 parts for sale from a late ā€˜85 model:

- H42 with 116k miles (longer version with spacer) $200
-FJ60 Distributor $75
-Stock front seats (blue interior) $300

All these parts are from Stephenā€™s 60 after he upgraded to H55, HEI and Corbeau seats

Some 60 parts for sale from a late ā€˜85 model:

- H42 with 116k miles (longer version with spacer) $200
-FJ60 Distributor $75
-Stock front seats (blue interior) $300

All these parts are from Stephenā€™s 60 after he upgraded to H55, HEI and Corbeau seats
Looking for stock 60 springs if anyone has a line on some.
Time to SOA the 40 rear

Looking for stock 60 springs if anyone has a line on some.
Time to SOA the 40 rear
Iā€™ve got a set of stock 60 front springs, but you donā€™t want those on a SOA 40.

Btw did you ever see my SOA rear on my old 40? I ran rear 60 springs with ruff stuff spring perches that weā€™re frenched/cut down with a hole saw, so they sat lower on the axle. I also cut off the stock rear spring hangers and relocated them farther back to accommodate the longer 60 rear springs. Wheel base was around 2-3ā€ longer too. It sat dead even with the SUA front lift.

Iā€™ve got a set of stock 60 front springs, but you donā€™t want those on a SOA 40.

Btw did you ever see my SOA rear on my old 40? I ran rear 60 springs with ruff stuff spring perches that weā€™re frenched/cut down with a hole saw, so they sat lower on the axle. I also cut off the stock rear spring hangers and relocated them farther back to accommodate the longer 60 rear springs. Wheel base was around 2-3ā€ longer too. It sat dead even with the SUA front lift.
That's what I want to do.
My SUA front is S/R 4"
The rear is just too stiff for 3 days of rocks on HFS springs.
Seems like a pretty straight forward job to SOA rear vs the front SOA conversion.
Which parts did you order from ruff stuff. 15% off today?šŸ¤”

That's what I want to do.
My SUA front is S/R 4"
The rear is just too stiff for 3 days of rocks on HFS springs.
Seems like a pretty straight forward job to SOA rear vs the front SOA conversion.
Which parts did you order from ruff stuff. 15% off today?šŸ¤”

RuffStuffOrder1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom