$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So i called pigs on the boat. They said that they had recently sent it to impound. Then someone picked it up from there. Now its there.
Needless to say, it's still in my parking lot.

So they're hoping to get some free storage for their boat.... Instead of an RV or old van.. Why not be a lake rat boater and haul dock loafers around for camp food...

Screaming deal on a softopper.

I don’t. Just have normal scales at the dump.

Looking for some 6 lug 15's for an old cherokee that a buddy is working on. It'd be nice to get tires too if anyone knows of any.
He bought this for a flip. It's kinda a cool old truck.
IMG_09961.jpg

Looking for a 07+ Tundra double cab, 5.7 & 4wd. Sold my Tundra and my Chevy truck this morning. Looking to buy asap if anyone has a lead.

I may need an 80's-90's mini truck power steering pump, hoses and remote reservoir- maybe a loaner to see if it will save me some fab time... Thanks

Last edited:
I may need an 80's-90's mini truck power steering pump, hoses and remote reservoir- maybe a loaner to see if it will save me some fab time... Thanks
I have the high pressure hose and remote reservoir you can have. Dont have a pump though.

I have the high pressure hose and remote reservoir you can have. Dont have a pump though.
That might work, I can make a smashed reservoir that I have work by turning it into a fitting for a hose and then mount a remote reservoir . I like the idea of using a Land cruiser power steering pump anyways

Just threw this out there. It deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom