$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm about to unload the cruiser in favor of a pickup just like that. Really would rather have a 4 cyl but they are harder to come by.

I'm about to unload the cruiser in favor of a pickup just like that. Really would rather have a 4 cyl but they are harder to come by.
[/QUOTE

Yup, 4 bangers are pretty solid motors. This is the first Tacoma I have brought home. Pretty well built but I think my 89 had better quality interior construction and materials. The cab seemed more spacious but maybe it's my perception.

The Japanese trucks are straight up way better. The RZs are great but have valve and cracking issues. And not even really comparable to the V6 power wise.
AFAIK the 89-95 and 95.5-02 cabs are same size.

SOLD AGAIN I've decided to go back to the stock wheels I have for the cruiser so I'm gonna sell the tires and wheels that are on it now to help finance new rubbers. I'll post a pick in awhile. They are 285/70/17's Back Country A/T's with just under 5k miles on them. I also have 1 1/2 inch wheel spacers for sale. All offers entertained. Wheels are aluminum and I will post a pic in just a bit. Posting here B4 I also list on CL.
Tires.JPG

Last edited:
Edit: the truck I have has 365000 miles... SUCKER...Carfax first....I contacted the PO... So far "excuse me?" Is all I got in response.. it does run really good despite that!
IMG_20190515_211404_01.jpg

I thought about putting the POs name and cell phone in the craigslist ad for anyone who wants know the actual mileage... I did ask him if the odometer was the actual mileage and seeing as the previous owner had the same names (first and last) he knew the history...

This is an old buddys truck. Price is a little steep but truck is actually pretty pristine.current seller not my buddy.

I need to find an equipment/ car trailer rated for 10k to use for a couple days. I'd be willing to pay $200 for the use of it and replace or fix anything that goes wrong with it. Need it to be about a 20' long. Hauling an 8k ish medium duty truck on it. Going 500 miles to Spokane and back. Anyone know of anything? Otherwise I gotta find one through a rental place. Need it in about 2 weeks or so.

Cleaning the safe, couple that need new homes.

Noveske AR15 in a 6.8 SPCII cerakoted white/black/grey combo. $900
AR15 "pistol" length with KAK stock. ($400)
Walthers P22 $230

Probably one mag fired through each.

(I know you never get what you put into anything, but the 6.8 has close $1700 in bits'n'pieces)

Interested in the 6.8. Will call you or call me when you have time.

I have an assload of 5gal pails if anyone wants some for oil disposal or whatever else. Hit me up.

Also looking for a couple people to work for us next spring. Season starts in march thru may.
Two or three positions available.
Must have a driver's license. And a vehicle that is not a POS.
Must pass UA.
Must have at least two iotas of givafuk.
Understand we run 50-100k$ machines here.
So basically no füktards.
You will ultimately feel my wrath if you suck. ;)
Im frankly interested in younger people who we can train properly.
No flat bills
No hipsters
No democrats :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom