For Sale Section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free to good home:

I can't imagine why anyone would want this, but I will bring it to the club meeting on Thursday if someone claims it, otherwise I'm chunking it. Radio was working fine, CD was not, don't know about the cassette.

Anyone interested in 4 BFG Mud Terrains? In the 285/75/16 flavor. I'd estimate 45% tread life left. In decent shape. No patches.
They've become a bit too noisy for my liking on the road, so I'm going back to all terrains.
$300 for all four. Pick up in the BHM area.

Someone on reddit posted a hack job spray painted 1/2 detailed lx450. People were going nuts talking about what a great deal it was. I pointed out the rust, overspray, and mismatched leather. I got downvoted right out the door.

I just listed my wife's 200 for sale. It has a few door dings and bumper scratches but overall good condition and priced to sell. Let me know if anyone in interested.

I have a new in the bag Magpul jacket in rust color, size large. They run a little small so I ordered the same jacket in XL. Magpul is getting out of clothing apparently and dumped all of their clothing stock at la police gear. This was a $200 jacket a few months ago. Paid $30, take $25 or trade.

I have a new in the bag Magpul jacket in rust color, size large. They run a little small so I ordered the same jacket in XL. Magpul is getting out of clothing apparently and dumped all of their clothing stock at la police gear. This was a $200 jacket a few months ago. Paid $30, take $25 or trade.

I'll take it! Just text me at 205-240-7461 and we figure it out.

who was needing 100 sliders?

The mapul outdoor line is on closeout at la police gear. I guess sponsoring expedition overland and having an overlanding campaign last year didn't sell enough of their high end gear. I wanted some of it last year, but it was way too expensive, now it is too cheap not to get.

Last edited:
The mapul outdoor line at on closeout at la police gear. I guess sponsoring expedition overland and having an overlanding campaign last year didnt' sell enough of their high end gear. I wanted some of it last year, but it was way too expensive, now it too cheap not to get.

Wow. I just loaded up on anything that would fit me. Thanks for sharing!

Holy crap, I'm about to load up too. Thanks @bamabrock and thanks for the sizing tip

Order placed. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom