For Sale Section (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool, they are yours then

I am in Memphis, if you need a place to stay give me a call. Will PM you my cell phone number.

Depending when you need them we usually take a monthly trip to Memphis. All the in-laws are there(southaven,Marion,AR). MIL is coming down this weekend but that would be iffy if she would bring them. Could definitely ask if you need them quick.

Depending when you need them we usually take a monthly trip to Memphis. All the in-laws are there(southaven,Marion,AR). MIL is coming down this weekend but that would be iffy if she would bring them. Could definitely ask if you need them quick.

Thanks!
I don’t. I just want them as sparez

Sounds good. Ill let you know before we head up there next.

I recently swapped out my rear axle...

Anyone need a rear axle housing out of my FJ80? Its a semi-floater with no 3rd member. No issues or nothing a wire wheel/paint can't fix.

Not really for sale, just come get it if you could use it... I'll also take whiskey in good conscience:)

Located in Madison Al.

20190106_135814.jpg
20190106_145429.jpg

Hmmm, won-ton material... How far is it from Eagleville to Madison :hmm:

Pulled my flares and mud flaps.
I’d give them an 7.5/10. Off of a 94. Have all bolts and tabs.

First $200 a set and $75 per set of mud flaps.

Located in Tuscaloosa, but drive to montgomery and Ft Rucker a lot.

But them all for cheap or individually for more

73A9D62F-4C1E-48CA-B547-429595516948.jpeg

CB993E0A-461F-4913-A6A5-B5FFBFB0EFCA.jpeg

3A68E09C-8FF8-4C49-A472-D66F236B4FC1.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a few of these Snap On Roll Cart Coolers new with covers. Black, Blue, and Red $400 obo.

They weigh around 130lbs so pretty substantial.

Located in Inverness/Oak Mountain area.
View attachment 1890598
11DE3F46-4836-4D92-A021-11635AB878F1.jpeg

6D9C5988-B83D-4573-9553-554B4AE9BC2F.jpeg

8589575C-E244-40D1-8FFC-D68F218FF883.jpeg

1EC391A9-6FD9-47EE-8330-F35F260E8B22.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a 9.5" dif intact that I can buy... or borrow?!
Preferably it be 80-series and stock gears???

Someone looking for a nice 80 needs to buy this...

Someone looking for a nice 80 needs to buy this...

Saw that yesterday - it does look nice online - I wonder about it in person. Repaint always makes me hesitant and leather (unless replaced and not listed in ad) looks too clean for mileage.

Wow 200 series keep dropping in price

2009 Toyota Land Cruiser

Yep, the gold one that was local last month was at 21,500
Sadly neither credit union I have accounts at would finance me on it, since it had >200k miles. I honestly had NO CLUE that was a criteria or determining factor. Especially since SO MANY vehicles are now over 200k.
The one you linked here has 178k on the last carfax reporting, if it now has 200k then I’d be interested if someone WAS to buy it and could secure financing, who they are financing through. Cause I’d want an account there!

Yep, the gold one that was local last month was at 21,500
Sadly neither credit union I have accounts at would finance me on it, since it had >200k miles. I honestly had NO CLUE that was a criteria or determining factor. Especially since SO MANY vehicles are now over 200k.
The one you linked here has 178k on the last carfax reporting, if it now has 200k then I’d be interested if someone WAS to buy it and could secure financing, who they are financing through. Cause I’d want an account there!

That's the first I've heard of mileage being a factor. I actually took out a loan at the credit union I bank with to get Mulligan and we both know she's well over 200k miles lol. I would think as long as the asking price, book value, and loan value all jive then it shouldn't matter. Maybe beneficial to scope out some other lenders if you're in the market.

That's the first I've heard of mileage being a factor. I actually took out a loan at the credit union I bank with to get Mulligan and we both know she's well over 200k miles lol. I would think as long as the asking price, book value, and loan value all jive then it shouldn't matter. Maybe beneficial to scope out some other lenders if you're in the market.

I’m almost willing to bet that it’s a value thing. You prolly got a loan in the ballpark that they wouldn’t mind lending a signature loan at, so having a lien on that type loan is gravy. Financial institutions weigh “risk” over everything, on their side, not the customers. I was looking for closer to $20k and not under $10k, which made the banks/CU risk much higher. I work at a bank in tech, but each year federal law requires financial training of all employees regardless of position. It’s nuts the risk aspect of banking these days. And honestly makes no sense of the algorthyms they use. But that’s why these banks survive and I make peanuts, cause I don’t get it🤷‍♂️
Mulligan: funny you mention that one. I once walked into CU1 and said I need to buy this truck back. They briefly asked why, and they couldn’t do it with the truck as a lien and asked why not just use my savings... But before I could get a word out she was already setting me up a signature loan in the “X” amount... so that truck in particular is no stranger to bank loans! Walked out with doll hairs and bought it back that afternoon. Stacks of doll hairs.

I had a complete ABS failure on my 2000 last year. Had everything replaced at Toyota and asked them to save my old parts. I had planned to keep it and repair it but never got around to it. So if anyone needs it or wants to repair it with the spare its in the garage. Would let it go for beer or help fixing something in the future. I can get part number later on if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom