For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a few items up for grabs that might interest somebody in the club.... some free, some cheap, see below.

Any/all of this stuff will have to be picked up at my home near Eubank/Academy, as I can't accommodate meeting at points all over the city.

Bag of 5 chinese relays... bought bulk on Amazon and will never use all of them. 30/40A with harness. Free. SPOKEN FOR.

PA316660.JPG

Set of 4 Yakima Mighty Mounts 10V, pretty sure this is missing some hardware. Free.

PA316663.JPG

Set of 4 Yakima Mighty Mounts 24H, looks complete. Free. SPOKEN FOR.

PA316665.JPG

Old Haynes Manual for 79-95 Yota pickups... i used the hell out of it, so it's beat. SPOKEN FOR.

A pair of hiking guidebooks that will help you get outside on your days off. "60 Hikes within 60 Miles", and "Guide to the Hiking Areas of NM", both are packed with info and have been very helpful over the years. $15 for both.

PA316676.JPG

Last edited:
Gun Vault SpeedVault SV500, BNIB. I have never had a good place to install it. $20. SOLD!

Never get lost in UTAH. This is the basic set of maps that you need if you're going to Moab. $20. SOLD!

Never get lost in CO... Some good resources for exploring the 4WD opportunities up there. You could probably still get lost, though. $10. SOLD!

Last, a copy of the "Four Wheelers Bible". I bought this when I first started to help me get to know the ropes. Has tons of useful info for beginners and even some gems for old hands. $10.

PA316675.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take the bag of 5 relays, thank you.

I’ll take the new Mexico hiking books and Colorado ones. Can you ship and I’ll pay?

Trying to keep it local pickup only for now. I'm in an "at risk" group and don't want to spend much time at the USPS.

I'll take the bag of 5 relays, thank you.

Sent you a text, assuming you have the same phone # as ~2018.

I’ll take the new Mexico hiking books and Colorado ones. Can you ship and I’ll pay?

Trying to keep it local pickup only for now. I'm in an "at risk" group and don't want to spend much time at the USPS.

I'm picking up the vault this afternoon. As long as you pay him I'd gladly grab them and drop them off at the post office sometime this week and you and I can figure out the details. They should fit in a flat rate envelope I'd guess, about $8.

I'm picking up the vault this afternoon. As long as you pay him I'd gladly grab them and drop them off at the post office sometime this week and you and I can figure out the details. They should fit in a flat rate envelope I'd guess, about $8.

PayPal works for me if you want to take advantage of the help.

I would like to have the book

The 4Wheelers Bible? I'll send you a message.

If the vault is not picked up i would love to have it

The vault just left to it's new home.

I'll take those mighty mounts 24h

They're yours... will send a message.

Got a few more things here.

I checked the classified rules and didn't see anything that prohibits posting ammo. If I'm mistaken, someone please let me know... don't want to get a ban hammer.

I've got some ammo that I'm letting go cheap. $25/100 rounds .40 and $15/100 rounds 9mm. Various loads in the .40 and all 115 FMJ in the 9. I've got 500 of .40 and 400 of 9mm. 12 GA Shotgun ammo $10 for all, 50 rounds 2 3/4" plus some misc. Need some .50 metal ammo cans?? I've got two @ $10 each. See pics below, first come first served on this. Pics show more than I have as I already sold 100 of each. ALL AMMUNITION AND BOTH AMMO CANS SOLD!

Last edited:
Last, some fishing books if you are a fisherman or know someone who is.... I linked the CL ad for more info and prices on each book. I'm looking for $65 for all or see the CL ad for individual book prices.

PA316688.JPG

Last edited:
Ammo PM sent

Scored both some ammo and the pistol vault from @BigFishAllDay this evening. Thanks for the great prices and smooth transaction. No one will know its there at a glance!

20201031_192631.jpg

20201031_192646.jpg

20201031_192704.jpg

Ammo PM sent

Replied via forum and phone.

Scored both some ammo and the pistol vault from BigFishAllDay this evening. Thanks for the great prices and smooth transaction. No one will know its there at a glance!

Nice install. That's where I had thought of putting it too. Glad it worked out for you.

Gun Vault SpeedVault SV500, BNIB. I have never had a good place to install it. $20. SOLD!

View attachment 2482648

View attachment 2482649

Never get lost in UTAH. This is the basic set of maps that you need if you're going to Moab. $20.

View attachment 2482650

Never get lost in CO... Some good resources for exploring the 4WD opportunities up there. You could probably still get lost, though. $10.

View attachment 2482651

Last, a copy of the "Four Wheelers Bible". I bought this when I first started to help me get to know the ropes. Has tons of useful info for beginners and even some gems for old hands. $10.

View attachment 2482677
I'll take the Colorado and Utah books if still available. Thanks!

Sorry I didn’t make it back sooner. Life sometimes just sucks.

No need to get out or have someone mail them for you. They can go to someone local

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom