For Sale For Sale H55 5 spd, FJ-55 Parts, Motor, Tires, Wiring Harness Etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.pvcruisers.com
For sale:

1) F motor about 100k total miles, with rebuild within the last 20k. ( I think #5 piston went bad due to brake booster and this necessitated the rebuild) Includes air cleaner, intake manifold, carb etc. etc. except alternator and headers. $400. Strong running motor.
2) Brand new H55 5 spd NIB. $1800 ( shipping is aprox. 150-300 depending on location)
3) 3spd tranny and t-case. Runs great, no noises, shifts smooth. $400
4) 4 spd tranny and t-case. I bought this and parted out vehicle. Previous owner said it ran fine. I can not verify.
5) 5psd, H55 tranny and t-case. Bought used from SOR, but never installed. Wanted to use in a project, but sold the vehicle. $1600
6) One fender for and FJ-55 includes upper and lower $200. No rust.
7) EZ- 21 wiring harness $165. Free Shipping ( only for this item, and to a commercial address)
8) BFG AT's 31s , used, plenty of tread $150. qty 4
9) Rear Window regulator for FJ-55 ( make offer)

Some prices are fixed, some are flexible. Let’s make a deal. I need to make room for other projects.

All items can be shipped via UPS or truck for the larger items. Shipping costs will need to be paid for by buyer. Seller is happy to arrange shipping. I’m located in Redondo Beach, California. Local pickup is fine.

Last edited:
OP went dark in 2012...maybe resurrection of this thread will trip the power on their stasis chamber and bring em back :)

Seth and PV Cruisers are long gone. I think I last saw Seth in 2005. It wasn’t too long after that that he sold off his rigs, and sold his FJ55 weatherstripping off to Cabe Toyota, who advertised it in Toyota Trails for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom