for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

She has been reduced to $4200 OBO. Sad when it comes to this but I need money for a home I am purchasing. All reasonable offers will be entertained.

Thanks

Nice looking rig. If your not getting any hits, it's probably the abundance of similar mileage, clean rigs, with lockers out there that have never been off road and can be had for 8,000 - 10,000 with a little searching. Some more unflexed pics would help since it's hard tell the stance from that flexed pic. What brand of lift springs? 5" isn't a commonly listed lift height with springs only, so guys will want to know more. The pic doesn't do justice to a 5" lift.

It will take some time to find the right buyer that wants the mods you listed already done vs buying an offroad virgin rig and modifying it themselves.

Last edited:
its a nice rig, but as only fags drive white 80s your audience is a bit limited:)

Wanted: Very nice 97 FZJ80 40th Anniv edition- moonglow silver

Very specific here folks, willing to buy or trade a 1996 very clean LX450 for a 40th Anniversary Edition, must be perfect, must be moonglow silver, 1-2 owner with low miles...

If you see or know of one available please let me know, thanks!

40th only came in mean green, and a pewter color:flipoff2:

Contact elmariachi on this sight. He knows of a clean 40th in Antique Sage Pearl with lockers in the Houston area. Low miles, well-maintained etc.

SR.GRINGO said:
40th only came in mean green, and a pewter color:flipoff2:
Anyone know the facts?

Seems like I've seen some white ones, and other colors in the 40th... but I could be wrong, I know of Antique Pearl Sage, and I think they called it Moonglow Pearl???

Bump.

Those who has replied for more pics will be getting them tonight.

I think the Colletors Edition came in white. The only 40ths that I have seen are Sage or Dark Green...

theMule said:
Anyone know the facts?

Seems like I've seen some white ones, and other colors in the 40th... but I could be wrong, I know of Antique Pearl Sage, and I think they called it Moonglow Pearl???

The 40th Anniversary Edition came ONLY in Dark Green and Antique Sage Pearl (Sometimes mistakenly called riverrock, grey, pewter, silver, moonglow etc.) There is an actual Moonglow Pearl, not sure if it was offered in '97, but search for pictures of TYLER's truck for reference.)

There are some "fake" 40ths around, as the 40th apron badges were available through Toyota for a short time. There is one really nice fake 40th in white that is a member of this site! These trucks lack the two-tone leather interior and the auto climate control hoo-dad.

The Collector's Edition (Different badging, different floor mats, single-tone leather) was available in Moonglow over dark grey two-tone, green, black, white, burgundy and possibly some others as well)

Contact elmariachi on this board. He had a lead on an emaculate 40th, low miles, lockers, in Antique Sage Pearl in Houston.

Garth said:
The 40th Anniversary Edition came ONLY in Dark Green and Antique Sage Pearl (Sometimes mistakenly called riverrock, grey, pewter, silver, moonglow etc.) There is an actual Moonglow Pearl, not sure if it was offered in '97, but search for pictures of TYLER's truck for reference.)

There are some "fake" 40ths around, as the 40th apron badges were available through Toyota for a short time. There is one really nice fake 40th in white that is a member of this site! These trucks lack the two-tone leather interior and the auto climate control hoo-dad.

The Collector's Edition (Different badging, different floor mats, single-tone leather) was available in Moonglow over dark grey two-tone, green, black, white, burgundy and possibly some others as well)

Contact elmariachi on this board. He had a lead on an emaculate 40th, low miles, lockers, in Antique Sage Pearl in Houston.
I PM'd him, waiting for reply...

I've seen several called Pearl Moonglow in the 40th with the two-tone leather, the special number on the shift platform,and it's definately not the antique Sage because I know that color well being that there were 2-3 in our TLCA chapter. Who knows how many 40th's were made, I'm thinking 3-4000???

Last edited:
No Lockers and 22's will rule out a lot of people here. Kinda odd that theres no odometer shot. Whats that on the back, a chrome spare tire cover?

Who in the f___ does that to a Land Cruiser? Never mind...

*WANTED* Free 97 FZJ80, lockers, OME lift, ARB Bumpers, low milage, and big tires....

I am willing to take it off anyones hands..........Just thought i would throw that out there.......:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom