Fold Down Tables (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Any one install a rear drop down table on their 70 Series (other than the Front Runner version)? Are there other suitable options?
Thanks
F0B9D3C6-C17C-4473-8FBD-FD7D123F8949.jpeg

Any one install a rear drop down table on their 70 Series (other than the Front Runner version)? Are there other suitable options?
ThanksView attachment 3031611
Not sure if you are just looking for another brand beside Front Runner, RIGd makes this one which I like the design better than the FR.

Not sure if you are just looking for another brand beside Front Runner, RIGd makes this one which I like the design better than the FR.
Thanks …. Just seeing what the options are as well as some reviews. 👍

what is it you like better? i'm only seeing a plastic table vs wood, and an integrated botttle opener vs none.

gun runner, there are a handfull of tables out there, but only really 2 or 3 that are worth the seemingly high price tag. i will say this though, after paying what i thought was stupid money for one, its been very usefull and i've forgotten about the price tag.

oh and for more specific thread info, this is the only one thats a real step away from the mainstream drop down table.

Last edited:
Wow that is nice! Yes it's mainly the wood versus plastic. I'm not sure what type of wood but the plastic is easier to sanitized and clean IMO.
what is it you like better? i'm only seeing a plastic table vs wood, and an integrated botttle opener vs none.

gun runner, there are a handfull of tables out there, but only really 2 or 3 that are worth the seemingly high price tag. i will say this though, after paying what i thought was stupid money for one, its been very usefull and i've forgotten about the price tag.

oh and for more specific thread info, this is the only one thats a real step away from the mainstream drop down table.

Jeep guys go camping to look up Jeeps on their computer that's on their Jeep.
I’ve got to learn their secret hand signal. I have Land Rover guys and even the occasional G-Wagon guys wave at me but the Jeep guys always act as though they just dropped something in their floorboard. 😁

This is the Alu-Innovations drop down table

52071228457_636322423e_k.jpg
Unfortunately a lot of cool products like theirs are now impacted by crazy shipping cost. ☹️

In the next few weeks, GP Factor "should" be releasing their table for the 70 series. It will be the table from the Alu-Cab canopy camper, modified with a backplate to fit the 70 series. just another option to consider......

GP Factor table

I just welded something up from alu. Easy DIY project. Have seen some nice plywood DIY ones too. Mine works well but I have been thinking about making a Mk2 something like that Alu-innovations one that replaces the door card & gives some storage space inside the door.

i-NhmNmDr-M.jpg

I am curious about how stable the pull-out section on the Front-Runner design is when fully extended?

Cheers
Clint

I am curious about how stable the pull-out section on the Front-Runner design is when fully extended?

Cheers
Clint

i wouldnt try to tap dance on it :grinpimp: ,,,, but its plenty strong for the average kitchen duty and meal prep. i put a dutch oven on it regularly. it does have a bit of flex but its ok, works as intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom