For Sale Florida 1974 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fellow Mud Members,

Unfortunately I am going to sell the pride of my fleet. It's a (Sep) 1974 FJ40 with an F1.5 that is in really great condition. Mileage is 59,169. To my knowledge, all original with a restoration/mechanical refresh about 5 years ago and I have kept it in it's original state...minus the OME lift and larger tires. I replaced the fuel pump a few months ago with a Toyota OEM mechanical, Pertronix coil and ignition, and new spark plugs. Everything from the wipers to the transfer case work very well and as they should. This was our family neighborhood cruise around vehicle and it brings a smile to everyone's face (including mine!) whenever it's encountered. If you're looking for a drive anywhere mechanically sound and great looking FJ...the search is over.

PRICE: $28500 OBO

Please email me at jordan.carr.17@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump. Would consider an early model F250, Napco, or similar for trade.

Open to Offers.

Last edited:
To the top. Feedback welcome, lots of tire kickers at this point.

Accepting trades for FJ45 or FJ55 or Older 60. Needing more space.

Last edited:
@74GreenFJ

Love your rig. I'm sure it breaks your heart to let it go. Are you going to remain active on the forum? Would love to pick your brain when I get started with mine. Intro

TexasRoach

Thanks! I’ll be staying on, I’m only selling so I can get a 45. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

On ebay as auction now.

$28500 gets it! My contact info is listed above. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom