Floor mats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am about to order the full weather tech floor mat set but before I spend $250 I wanted to see what other people were using. Here is the link to the mats I am looking into ordering.

Thanks

5AB95477-F670-4DAD-B44C-CD85D1A6625A.jpeg

I am a fan of the Husky liners. They fit great and are significantly cheaper, but are the same if not better quality than the WeatherTechs in my opinion. From what I remember they have similar warranties. There have been a number of reports of the WT liners warping/curling over time that I have not heard about the Husky liners.

I've been really impressed with the newest style Lexus all-weather liners (not mats). I paid around $150 for 1st and 2nd row. I also had them side by side with the Husky and ultimately went with the Lexus as I thought the fit was just a bit better. They also come in sepia, which was nice.

I've had Husky before in other vehicles and they are great as well, but I just wanted to try something different this go around.

I love my Weather Tech mats. I purchased for the front and middle seats. I have the Eccu interior with brown carpet and the brown Weather Tech mats match almost perfectly! There are a few pictures on my build site the mats in the rear where I'm showing the location of my HAM radio: Builds - R2M 2013 GX 460 Expo
They fit great. I have them hooked into the front floor with the factory mats hooked on top of them. This allows me to still have a soft carpet feel 90% of the time but if it get ugly and I'm in mud, snow, whatever, I just pull the factory carpet out and the Weather Tech is there to protect! Love it!

I have them hooked into the front floor with the factory mats hooked on top of them. This allows me to still have a soft

Just don't ever show up at the dealer like that...they'll ream you a new one!

I have Weathertech Digital in the front of my 2011. There was some confusion in ordering as Weathertech's website thinks the 2011 didn't have floor hooks, so I had to order a year that did. Fit is great and no regrets.

I have Kagu 3D Maxpider for the second row, just because they were discounted on Ebay and I wanted to see if I liked one over the other. Looks a little more upscale, doesn't fit as well, if I had to do it over again I'd go Weathertech front and rear.

I have the Weathertech (cut-to-fit) cargo mat in the back that I got from Costco for $30. I didn't cut it, it fits fine, good value. Not enough lip to hold big spills but good enough for minor ones.

I like the Husky liners. I have them in both of my trucks - in my 80 series for over 10 years now and I put a set in the GX when we got it. I have no complaints about the Husky liners. Good luck with your decision. 🍻

I looked at Husky's but the only color I've ever seen is black. I have the Eccu interior with brown carpet. The Weather Tech's brown matches almost perfect!

3D MaxPider Kagu mats in the last two trucks, and I love them. Thick like a carpet mat (not a liner) and not slick either. Coverage is good.

IMG-4144.JPG
IMG-4145.JPG

How much are those? How do they do with mud and liquid?
Wonderfully actually. I spilled the majority of a 20oz soda and it stayed contained. Since it's textured, not flat like a liner, it holds a shocking amount of liquid.

Amazon product ASIN B01N1H6SEG
I found the little one for the third row on AutoAnything.

But do they do anything other than black or gray??

Black or tan here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom