fjz80 owner perspective of the fj (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fzj

Threads
Did some wheelin with my buddy who has an fjCruiser, and I have to admit the things are bad ass off road, the ifs up front did cause him to lose a front wheel off the ground here and there, other than that the thing did great, here's a couple pics of he's rig in action!!

Last edited:
I have driven these several times off road with the FJ Cruiser team and am always impressed when I drive it, but more so when a skilled driver like Robbie is behind the wheel.

These are great trucks (another 80 owner's opinion)

I'm still warming up to my FJC after almost a year.

I regret getting rid of my 80. Out of all the Toyota 4x4s I've owned it was by
far the best.

Nice...
I am going to take a stab here since you do not list your location, but I would venture to say the shots are from the PNW.

Can not tell if that is Rainier or not, but if it is, then I would say that might be Evans Creek?

Evans Creek

Well finally, I took the two seconds to sign up for an account on this website and those pics are of my FJ. I love it! Thanks for all the compliments! Corey, you are correct, that is Evans Creek. That was my first time wheelin up there and we had a great time.

My friend posted some pics in the 80 series forum we got of his ride the same day...check them out his truck is awesome!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=144401

Cool.

I have tooled around on the logging roads up there a few times, and been near the trials in my old rig, but never gone on them.

I mainly go up to Greenwater on FS roads 70 and 72, but hope to make it to Evans some this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom