Did some wheelin yesterday!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fzj

Threads
Got out and did some wheelin yesterday, now my list of stuff I need just doubled, 4.88's or 5.29's, lockers, better tires, snorkle full size spare and better rear bumper etc.......

Last edited:
That water shot got me all excited...I had to go out and hug my cruiser.

Agreed, that water shot is nicely composed :cheers:

looks like fun. I know it's OT, but what kind of camera was used, those are some great pictures!

I think all the pics are nicely composed. Good job. Looks like you had a ton of fun.

What are you running as far as tires and lift?

Thanks for the compliment on the pics, we had two camera's with us, a Nikon D-70 with a fixed 50mm F1.8 and a Canon 20D with a 24mm to 105mm F4

Nice gear! 50 f/1.8 primes are where it's at :beer: l series canon glass aint half bad either

I have the J springs front and rear with one inch spacers up front, the tires are 315's with 16X10 inch rockcrawler wheels!!
email0407.jpg

I have the J springs front and rear with one inch spacers up front, the tires are 315's with 16X10 inch rockcrawler wheels!!
Man, another great pic. Wanna make a 1280x1024 crop so I can background it? :D

w000000000t

edited for spam robots

you da man!

background looks fantastic with vista's color scheme

Last edited:
My AT's were not grabbing all that great!!

Last edited:
That water shot is amazing! Do you have a an uncropped version?

jppaladino@sbcglobal.net :D

The 80 series crowd lacks great photographers when compared to the Subaru crowd. Great to see some professionals here!

Nice pics..............is that Mt Baker?...........looks like the Pacific North West.

Yep, it's Washington State, these pics were taken up near Buckley, that's Mt. Rainier in the backround, thanks for all the great comments!!

Way cool. Mt. Rainier is great. Love all the marmots around there!

What year is your cruiser? Mine's the same color. Nice pics. Do you you have a website with more of your photography?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom