Fj80r 3f-e exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any ideas about replacing my 3fe exhaust all the way through cannot find anywhere that sell anything for them only 3f ? Am I better just getting full custom exhaust ideas please sick of the cruiser sounding like it's straight out the manifold also my exhaust is rooted cats are rusted and all bolts

IMG20220110194957.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas about replacing my 3fe exhaust all the way through cannot find anywhere that sell anything for them only 3f ? Am I better just getting full custom exhaust ideas please sick of the cruiser sounding like it's straight out the manifold also my exhaust is rooted cats are rusted and all bolts

View attachment 2891685
Just go to a local exhaust shop and have them install a cat and muffler and resonator that's close.

There are no off the shelf exhaust left for the 3F-E.

If you want it to last a while, spring for the 304SS. 409SS will last longer than plain aluminized exhaust and be less expensive than 304SS.

Magnaflow has "builder kits" that shops buy pre-made elbows and straight pipes they can cut and weld to build SS exhausts.

Make sure they are using 308SS or 309SS wire to weld with any SS exhaust. If anything else is used, it will be a problem over time.

Walker also has kits and so does Borla, Flowmaster and others.

Just go to a local exhaust shop and have them install a cat and muffler and resonator that's close.

There are no off the shelf exhaust left for the 3F-E.

If you want it to last a while, spring for the 304SS. 409SS will last longer than plain aluminized exhaust and be less expensive than 304SS.

Magnaflow has "builder kits" that shops buy pre-made elbows and straight pipes they can cut and weld to build SS exhausts.

Make sure they are using 308SS or 309SS wire to weld with any SS exhaust. If anything else is used, it will be a problem over time.

Walker also has kits and so does Borla, Flowmaster and others.
Cheers mate 💪💪 do you know if you can get manifolds/ headersfor them still?

Cheers mate 💪💪 do you know if you can get manifolds/ headersfor them still?
Im not a 3F-E owner so I don't follow those but I'll bet you could search on here for those and get what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom