Parting Out FJ62 (Red) in MS (UPDATED 10-22-18) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the rear seat belt retractor covers. They sit above the rear wheel well. The picture shows the right hand cover. I need the cover for the left hand side.

retractor panel.jpg

Hello - I am looking for the exhaust system down pipes and all , how many miles on your cats ? thx
We had to cut the downpipes to get the exhaust manifolds off. The studs had everything welded together. The cats would have approximately 135,000 miles on them. Thanks.

Looking for the rear seat belt retractor covers. They sit above the rear wheel well. The picture shows the right hand cover. I need the cover for the left hand side.

View attachment 1560680
Unfortunately, this is a VERY early FJ62, and it did not have rear shoulder belts from the factory. Thanks.

I've only got one, and one of the mounting "stalks" is gone. Otherwise, it looks ok. Would that do you any good?

Thanks, but that won't work for me

All 4 door entry scuff plates, the 2 round heater vents to the right of the steering wheel (I need the whole assemblies), one heater vent (just the ball), let me know, shipped to 93245.
Pretty sure I have all of that. So do you need the two heater vent assemblies AND a heater ball? Just let me know, and I'll get pricing.

Thanks,
dnp

Thanks. I can't remember if those vents are "functional" or not (can manually open/close them.) Sorry, but I want to make sure exactly what you need. I can sort of make up any combination, so let me know if you need them to be functional or not (I have fewer of the adjustable ones)

Thanks,
David

Yes and no.

The good:
1. The correct configuration is that (a) the two outboard vents (next to the doors) can be adjusted in direction and can be opened/closed, while (b) the two center vents (between the steering wheel and the radio) can be adjusted, but not opened/closed.
2. I have all 4 vent balls.

The bad:
1. I'm certain I have the pieces that server the dual function of both containing the balls and mounting to the dash, but I couldn't find them last night. I KNOW they're here, but it's evidently going to take some more looking.

Sorry, I thought I had everything together, but that was, evidently, not the case. I'll try to find them tonight and let you know.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom