Parting Out FJ62 (Red) in MS (UPDATED 10-22-18) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the speedometer gauge bezel?

Yes I do. It is uncracked and very nice. Some of the screw holes are cracked, but they can’t be seen.

ABC6FA01-6548-4C99-9ECF-76538936B566.jpeg
FA81AC81-F5DC-49A4-BC6A-E8D5BF7A774C.jpeg
A05E68AC-BBF4-4BFC-8052-B6FD4DAFB3F0.jpeg
8B705749-BDC5-41F3-B30D-7966AA412013.jpeg
3F697838-7039-4A88-984E-E2F631D2E60C.jpeg

Do you have a right (pass.) rear mud flap with little/no rust on the metal parts (surface rust ok) and good rubber? Thanks - Steve

Do you have a right (pass.) rear mud flap with little/no rust on the metal parts (surface rust ok) and good rubber? Thanks - Steve
Sorry. I had to look to see if I had one that matches your description. This one work for you? If so, PM me. Thanks, David

Passenger rear flap.JPG

How much of the rear 1/4’s are left David? I’m also interested in the complete front axle and possibly sections of frame when you get to that point.
I did get around to bolting the fender on by the way, the door is still sitting in my garage :)

How much of the rear 1/4’s are left David? I’m also interested in the complete front axle and possibly sections of frame when you get to that point.
I did get around to bolting the fender on by the way, the door is still sitting in my garage :)
Matt, sorry for my delay. The passenger's 1/4 is pretty good, but the bottom of the driver's 1/4 is not so good. If you can tell me exactly what on the 1/4s you need, I can see if I can come up with it. Complete front axle is available, as is the frame. I think I've finally gotten to the point to where they're ready to go, so just let me know. Thanks.

Do you have the lifter side cover from the 3fe? Shipping to 28461. Thanks for looking.
I believe I do. Let me put my hands on it to be sure, and I'll PM you with a total (shipped) price. Thanks.

Matt, sorry for my delay. The passenger's 1/4 is pretty good, but the bottom of the driver's 1/4 is not so good. If you can tell me exactly what on the 1/4s you need, I can see if I can come up with it. Complete front axle is available, as is the frame. I think I've finally gotten to the point to where they're ready to go, so just let me know. Thanks.

I believe I do. Let me put my hands on it to be sure, and I'll PM you with a total (shipped) price. Thanks.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom